Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robb Wolf Podcasts page

Mizz Hawaii is offline Senior Member

Robb Wolf Podcasts

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Has anyone listened to the Robb Wolf podcasts? I just discovered them today and his website. He covers a lot of the questions I see posted on this forum. I know he is a bit more strict than primal but for people really not seeing progress or really wanting to lean out he has some great advice. Just sharing if anyone is interested and it's free. Im going to download his podcasts to listen to on my long walks.

chickenbackside is offline Senior Member
    Been there since episode 1. It's an amazing resource. Science based but easily accessible even for lay people, interlaced with good humor. Almost the perfect podcast except for the crappy sound quality.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    I did for a while then stopped...I wish they had transcripts, don't love podcasts since I can read faster than they talk...

gunn parker is offline Senior Member
    I found him last week and have only heard a few so far. I have enjoyed what I have heard so far.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I listen. Another really good one is Underground Wellness. Art DeVany was the guest last week.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Mollymoe is offline Senior Member
    ...I wish they had transcripts, don't love podcasts since I can read faster than they talk...
    I seem to recall from some of the podcasts towards the end of last year that they were thinking about providing transcripts but these haven't appeared yet

kennelmom is offline Senior Member
    I <3 Robb and Andy!! Their podcast keeps me company on my way to and from Whole Foods every week.
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone else read Robb's book(The Paleolithic Diet)? I did and found him very enlightening. He has the same education and background as I do....so we tend to look at the world the same way.In fact, technically speaking, I guess I would be a "Paleo" person... as that is the lifestyle I adopted originally. Are there differences between "Primal" and "Paleo"????

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    I have listened to about 20 of RW's podcasts so far -- I like him. He's what got me into Crossfit - frankly I think it's impossible to listen to his podcasts (especially starting at episode 1) and not just want to go start Crossfitting! I'm sure things have changed since last summer though ;P

If you like Robb Wolfs podcasts then you will LOVE the podcast entitled "This Week In Paleo" - it is very well produced and very very entertaining, informative. In fact it is a much better podcast than Robb Wolf's imo just for the sake that it cites sources and also has a website with tons of interesting links to the things that are discussed on the pod cast.
    ad astra per aspera

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nachobrawler View Post
    Has anyone else read Robb's book(The Paleolithic Diet)? I did and found him very enlightening. He has the same education and background as I do....so we tend to look at the world the same way.In fact, technically speaking, I guess I would be a "Paleo" person... as that is the lifestyle I adopted originally. Are there differences between "Primal" and "Paleo"????
    Yes I have read it and appreciate Robbs scientific basis. As to differences vs. Primal, I believe Robb is more conservative on fat overall and saturated fat, he is also less supportive of dairy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast