Page 980 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 4808809309709789799809819829901030 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 980

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fab time. xxx
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Have a good time J, don't forget to visit a gator....

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Merry Christmas!

Coffee people- Macy's is having a sale on their coffee makers on Thursday for anyone who missed the ads. (Other stuff too, but who needs 700-count sheets, anyway?)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Merry Christmas C and K.
    have the best day
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

calee is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I wouldn't ban you no worries. They really banned you after 15 years? WTF?

I feel much the same about the French Press but the coffee is better so at home in the afternoons/evenings I use it. Morning time it's the drip.
    They banned me when I started eating zero carb. I was not the only one. I think it threatened their store commerce to have people not buying into their so called low carb treats. I recently tried my user name their only to find they hold a grudge for a long time. Still banned.

French press = messy. I love just single drip with a cone and filter which is what i do in my office. Heck, in SF we pay a lot for single drip.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Bulletproof Russian...sounds good...I may have to try that.

I've never heard of tea causing heartburn though some tea (especially if I steep it too long) makes me nauseaous. I wonder what in the tea causes the heartburn. Hmmm....anyone?
    Peppermint tea gives me terrible heartburn. Go figure.

I drink a lot of tea, but I have to say that my taste buds crave the rich depth of coffee flavor and laugh at those delicate jasmine blossoms floating on air. I just tell them to shut up and sip tea once I've had my 40 oz of decaf. Yes, I said it in your journal, d.e.c.a.f.

I've been strangely awake since 3:30 with a full day ahead so did add a scoop of Peet's dark French Roast this morning. I know when to live dangerously.

Merry Christmas!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    We can always count on you, Skink! Good work.

Interesting about being banned there, Calee. Epecially for what you are eating (or not). I frequent their JUDDD board, and have found it very useful. I have stepped afoul of their rules 1 1/2 times for something I posted. It puts a damper on what you can say, but I just try to be careful, as I like the board's info and comradeship. It's like visiting a strict grandmother who has good toys.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    They banned me when I started eating zero carb. I was not the only one. I think it threatened their store commerce to have people not buying into their so called low carb treats. I recently tried my user name their only to find they hold a grudge for a long time. Still banned.

French press = messy. I love just single drip with a cone and filter which is what i do in my office. Heck, in SF we pay a lot for single drip.
    I have been a member since 2000. I am very disappointed about the way that site has gone. I haven't been banned because I stopped visiting.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I have been a member since 2000. I am very disappointed about the way that site has gone. I haven't been banned because I stopped visiting.
    ditto.