Page 969 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 46986991995996796896997097197910191069 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 969

  1. #9681
    skink531's Avatar
    skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    2,074
    Shop Now
    One word - BUNN. Best coffee maker I've had. I have a velocity brew model. It keeps a tank of hot water in it at all times, so it brews a pot in about 3 minutes. For as much coffee as I drink this saves a lot of time. My wife has a stainless steel travel mug that keeps shit hot for hours. I can get by with a regular mug since I don't let it sit around long. They have a Keurig at work, so I buy a box of that in case I need an extra cup.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

    "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

  2. #9682
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    One word - BUNN. Best coffee maker I've had. I have a velocity brew model. It keeps a tank of hot water in it at all times, so it brews a pot in about 3 minutes.
    Ah, now you are talking. If I could find a 64oz travel mug that might work. Until then the thermal carafe is working well.

  3. #9683
    skink531's Avatar
    skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, now you are talking. If I could find a 64oz travel mug that might work. Until then the thermal carafe is working well.
    Yeah, I hear ya. My travel mug is 24 oz. I drink one mug full before getting in the shower, and another on the way to work. At work I'll have 1 or 2 regular size cups.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

    "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

  4. #9684
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,371
    Growing up, I always thought a "cup" of coffee or tea was 16-20 oz. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that a "cup" of coffee is supposed to be 8 oz.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  5. #9685
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Growing up, I always thought a "cup" of coffee or tea was 16-20 oz. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that a "cup" of coffee is supposed to be 8 oz.
    You are correct. The rest of the world is the one with the problem.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #9686
    drssgchic's Avatar
    drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,371
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You are correct. The rest of the world is the one with the problem.
    That's true in so many ways . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

    Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

    And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

  7. #9687
    demuralist's Avatar
    demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,294
    We get kcups at Costco on sale. 50cents each. But I use it for tea too. For company we use Melitta into a Danish carafe. But I miss the perked. However speed was not its strong point.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

    My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

  8. #9688
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    That's true in so many ways . . .
    When ever the world and I do not see eye-to-eye it is wrong.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  9. #9689
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,509
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    We get kcups at Costco on sale. 50cents each. But I use it for tea too. For company we use Melitta into a Danish carafe. But I miss the perked. However speed was not its strong point.
    50 cents is better but I am still looking at $8-$10 a day and honestly I am out of counter space for another coffee machine
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #9690
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    50 cents is better but I am still looking at $8-$10 a day and honestly I am out of counter space for another coffee machine
    They make this wonderful product that comes straight from your tap! You can drink it both hot or cold. Too much of it also doesn't make one jittery or evil butthead, like too much coffee makes someone in my house.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •