Page 96 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 468694959697981061461965961096 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 96

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I haven't had a salad in a while! I think I need one.. yum yum yum!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Game of Thrones starts on HBO tomorrow. If they do it right it might be the most bad ass show on television. I have not been this excited since Fellowship of the Ring hit the big screen. Woot fucking woot!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Game of Thrones seems to have some potential. I'll have to dvr it and watch it Wed or Thurs. Taking Thursday off.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Game of Thrones seems to have some potential. I'll have to dvr it and watch it Wed or Thurs. Taking Thursday off.
    The books are absolutely awesome, though he takes too long to write them. Also he lied to me lol. I actually ran into the author in the airport in England and he said the book would be done by the end of the year. That was 3 years ago He was a genuinely nice guy though. He sat and talked to me until the plane boarded and even found me at the baggage carousel to say good bye when the plane landed.

I made the Cauliflower Zucchini Puree with Spiced Beef from http://paleomiddleeastern.blog.com/ and it is very good. A little too much tahini for me but a very tasty dish.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I forgot that it was even going to be on so I just recorded the next airing on HBO.
    Georgette

Well, the first episode of Game of Thrones was pretty damned good. Now my impatient ass just has to wait a week for the next episode. I need to reread the books now that Dances with Dragons is finally coming out.

Food wise has been good lately. Not a single cheat this past week. Also I am down a total of 40 pounds. All in all that thar is good stuff.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, the first episode of Game of Thrones was pretty damned good. Now my impatient ass just has to wait a week for the next episode. I need to reread the books now that Dances with Dragons is finally coming out.

Food wise has been good lately. Not a single cheat this past week. Also I am down a total of 40 pounds. All in all that thar is good stuff.
    After all the talk about this show I had to watch it last night. Well, I'm hooked.

40 pounds? That's awesome!!!

Thinking I'll watch it Wed evening or sometime Thursday.

Congrats on being down 40!!!!! That is awesome.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Congrats on being down 40!!!!! That is awesome.
    Indeed 'tis.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Woot!!!! The 40 is awesome! Good Primal skillz you got growing ..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)