Page 958 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 45885890894895695795895996096810081058 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 958

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    [/B]

LOL.. I knew you were part of my club!!
    Hells yeah. Though we need to come up with a secret handshake.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Arizona Wildcats maybe? The only reason I know that is because of the movie Speed..... at least I think that was the movie....
    AZ Wildcats and OMG I can't believe anybody but ME knows that Speed reference! That was from the 10 seconds a hundred years ago when our football team had a fantasy they might get good. I figured there had to be some obscure UofA graduate on that film somewhere...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    AZ Wildcats and OMG I can't believe anybody but ME knows that Speed reference! That was from the 10 seconds a hundred years ago when our football team had a fantasy they might get good. I figured there had to be some obscure UofA graduate on that film somewhere...
    My useless trivia fu is very strong!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Clean up waits until the next day because I am a smart guy.
    Fixed that for you.

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh, I see, you're one of those good looking folks. That seems to be a trend among the primal ladies. That or only the attractive ones seem to hang out around here, who knows? I look forward to your before and after pics...you know, for science >.>

And, heck, if you have learned about sarcasm, timing, and use of facial expressions you are way ahead of most people this day and age who think all humor revolves around passing gas. It seems about the time I turned 30 (almost ten years ago *shudder*) all comedies started to be written by kindergartners.
    Haha. Normally, I would disagree with you, but I'm finally realizing that I have some good genes going on over here! I never knew how good I had/have it, until I didn't have it anymore. Once I was on the other side (of 200 lbs. that is) I felt so different/unattractive/invisible. It was weird. Now that I'm back to my (almost) normal weight, I'm like, "Hey, this ride ain't so bad after all!" (I would never say ain't in real life, only in my head). So, yeah, I'm like a 9. My personality puts me at a 10...or a 4 depending on the day. I figure I have about 10 more years of this and then I have to really have a solid personality to back me up.

Yeah, fart humor is not my cup of tea...although I do love Louis CK and he can border on that...There are a lot of BAD comedies out there, I know. That is my favorite genre besides documentaries, and it's always hard to find something good to watch. Have you seen anything good lately?
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJes View Post
    Haha. Normally, I would disagree with you, but I'm finally realizing that I have some good genes going on over here! I never knew how good I had/have it, until I didn't have it anymore. Once I was on the other side (of 200 lbs. that is) I felt so different/unattractive/invisible. It was weird. Now that I'm back to my (almost) normal weight, I'm like, "Hey, this ride ain't so bad after all!" (I would never say ain't in real life, only in my head). So, yeah, I'm like a 9. My personality puts me at a 10...or a 4 depending on the day. I figure I have about 10 more years of this and then I have to really have a solid personality to back me up.

Yeah, fart humor is not my cup of tea...although I do love Louis CK and he can border on that...There are a lot of BAD comedies out there, I know. That is my favorite genre besides documentaries, and it's always hard to find something good to watch. Have you seen anything good lately?

Hell, a 9 on the looks scale is good even on a 4 personality day, and 10 years is plenty of time to hone the personality you want. That said, Mark's wife is 50+ and still looking hot so who knows, perhaps you will be in a nursing home still rocking the hot bod.

Louis CK is smart comedy so I can support that. As for seeing anything good, sadly no. I've been reading far more than watching lately.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    <3 I knew there was a reason I liked you.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I don't feel like my weight has changed my hotness number so much. I feel like I am maybe an 8, and always have been. Plan to hold it there till I die! It is about how you feel about yourself, and of course it is very subjective. I feel like my creativity pulls me up, my tendency to talk too much is what drags the number down

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I don't feel like my weight has changed my hotness number so much. I feel like I am maybe an 8, and always have been. Plan to hold it there till I die! It is about how you feel about yourself, and of course it is very subjective. I feel like my creativity pulls me up, my tendency to talk too much is what drags the number down
    Well, much of hotness is a state of mind - that certain confidence. Also, there are people that look great at any age/size (within reason...it is hard to be as good looking at 100 as you were at 30 but you get the point). Then, of course, one has to consider all factors - are we only talking looks or the total package? The ugliest physical specimin might have the kindest heart or the hottest model might be a straight up jerk/idiot. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so really it matters who is doing the holding...uh, or something.

Also creativity is very attractive, but it is something one has to discover. I always found it amusing in college when female friends would say something like, "I love a guy for his personality." Really, can you see his personality from here because I sure as hell can't. I mean, have you ever looked across the room at someone and thought, "Damn, I bet his creativity is hot." Yeah, me either. That said, creativity carries long term...looks not always the case.

That is why I like meeting people online. The people I talk to (here for example) are people I am attracted to for who they are, what they write, what they say. I like to 'spend time' with you all even if it is just reading your posts. When you throw up a picture and also happen to be damned good looking, well, that is just a bonus.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Well, actually, I would give myself an 8 even from across the room. I have never really felt a lack of self-confidence because of my weight, was never bullied or made fun of that I can remember, so I never really thought of it in terms that most people who are overweight do. Now, I would not, and never have, consider myself "sexy", as I perceive the term (i.e.. what media generally portrays as sexy), it feels contrived. Anyway, I would call myself an 8, from across the room, and hold that level from the beginning of the conversation, through friendship and beyond, with the occasional dip to say a 6 because I can't seem to shut up, and the occasional rise to 10 because of the creative things I come up with to do for people.

Also, I do think, in general if you can look into a persons eyes, they tell you where to put their number, so not across the room, but before conversation starts anyway.

But I agree about being able to chat on here, plus I can always edit (re: delete) what I actually send.