Page 948 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 4488488989389469479489499509589981048 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 948

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for the vote of confidence about getting to my goal before hitting the beach! If it happens, I will put up some before and after pics (gotta love that success thread)!

That's how going to school can ruin you and break your spirit. What did that teacher know? That is EXACTLY how I want to read about Renaissance church music!

Hmm...You have me thinking. I've never had any problem with the men-folk, so what do I need to be funny for? Maybe I know I will need it later on in life, once the looks are really out the window? Better keep practicing. I'm glad to know it wasn't a born-trait and that maybe I can still learn a thing or two. I learned about timing, different expressions/using the eyes, sarcasm, and confidence over the last 10 or so years (I'm almost 32)...but on the computer, none of those things matter. It's a completely different ballgame.

Thanks for the list of great writers. I will check them out when I can!
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:158.8 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal!

Lose 1" off of each: chest, waist, hips, thighs by vacation in mid-May! Currently 36-1/2", 26-1/2", 35-1/2", 21-1/2". Strength training and walking here I come!!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Awww... He wuffs me! He really does! (Thanks, really. It means a lot to me.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Awww... He wuffs me! He really does! (Thanks, really. It means a lot to me.)
    I just calls em as I sees em. If you were boring I'd have said that too (just not anywhere where you were close enough to throw things at me)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJes View Post
    I've never had any problem with the men-folk, so what do I need to be funny for? Maybe I know I will need it later on in life, once the looks are really out the window? Better keep practicing. I'm glad to know it wasn't a born-trait and that maybe I can still learn a thing or two. I learned about timing, different expressions/using the eyes, sarcasm, and confidence over the last 10 or so years (I'm almost 32)...but on the computer, none of those things matter. It's a completely different ballgame.

Oh, I see, you're one of those good looking folks. That seems to be a trend among the primal ladies. That or only the attractive ones seem to hang out around here, who knows? I look forward to your before and after pics...you know, for science >.>

And, heck, if you have learned about sarcasm, timing, and use of facial expressions you are way ahead of most people this day and age who think all humor revolves around passing gas. It seems about the time I turned 30 (almost ten years ago *shudder*) all comedies started to be written by kindergartners.
    Last edited by canio6; 12-13-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I keep you on your toes? Like in ballet? So dance, Santa Boy, dance!

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I keep you on your toes? Like in ballet? So dance, Santa Boy, dance!
    I only dance on poles and only when I see cash. I don't see any cash O.o

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I have 11 one dollar bills with your name on them! You are worth more but my Hubby cleaned out my wallet when he left.

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post

Your move.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Lol!!! Glad to hear its working out for you! I can live with the title MDA Avon lady

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post

Your move.
    0307-gary-busey-ex.jpg