Page 940 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 4408408909309389399409419429509901040 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,400 of 10880

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 940

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    +1 to Jason Statham

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Oh, he'll be able to rock the bald for sure. He told me before that he's going to start working out & buzz it all off (with Jason Statham as his inspiration, which I realize is not everybody's cup of tea, but he does it for me so no complaints!). I think he's just finally realized that he's going to have to face the inevitable lack of hair someday and it's not something future-Hulky has to deal with anymore.

Not sure he'll be willing to try it, but perhaps I will order it and see. Would he need to wash his hair at all while using it, or just wet & massage in the shower (using HairSeptic afterwards)?
    Had to google Jason Statham, not a bad look I must say!

No need to shampoo, it would actually be able to totally replace shampooing, it is the consistency of water, but just would dribble it on, rub it in, towel dry and off ya go.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Jason Statham was in Snatch and anyone in Snatch is okay with me.

PT Test is over and done. So I officially do not have to run for another year. That said, the plan is to run at least once a week every week starting after I get back from FL. I figure a couple of days in the gym, a day of sprints, a day running, three days of sitting on my ass...we will see how it works.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Jason Statham was in Snatch and anyone in Snatch is okay with me.

PT Test is over and done. So I officially do not have to run for another year. That said, the plan is to run at least once a week every week starting after I get back from FL. I figure a couple of days in the gym, a day of sprints, a day running, three days of sitting on my ass...we will see how it works.
    better than 7 days of keester expansion.

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member
    Canio, I just read your intro and you are hilarious! Can you update me on your stats? The intro was almost 4 years ago, no?
    I'm a 5'-6" tall female.

SW: 212.4 lbs. February 14, 2013 (My second baby was born)
    CW:166.4 lbs.
    GW: 143 lbs.

Just keep going.

New goal:

Get back to 80-90% Primal and back down to my lowest recent weight of 158 lbs. while doing as much moving and strength training as I can get in.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Are you dedicating a particular day for runs or just saying "once a week"? Someone suggested to me to make a calendar & fill in the day that you complete your designated activity. I'm totally going to get some gold star stickers.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJes View Post
    Canio, I just read your intro and you are hilarious! Can you update me on your stats? The intro was almost 4 years ago, no?
    Thanks and welcome to the madness

Current stats are:

Weight - 180ish...got to 179 then Thanksgiving ensued. As such, somewhere in the 180s.
    Pants: 36" in the waist. Length stayed the same...so sadly primal does not make you taller. Down from 48"
    Shirts: L down from 3XL.

Speaking of stats, very nicely done on your numbers there.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Are you dedicating a particular day for runs or just saying "once a week"? Someone suggested to me to make a calendar & fill in the day that you complete your designated activity. I'm totally going to get some gold star stickers.
    It will have to be scheduled around my class schedule. Currently it looks like my week will be:

Sunday: Work 0400-1430.
    Monday: Work 0400-1430. Class 1730-2100 (though if it is like this semester I will probably be at class by 1530)
    Tuesday: Work 0400-1430. Class 1730-2200
    Wednesday: Work 0400-1430. Class 1730-2100 (though if it is like this semester I will probably be at class by 1530)
    Thursday: Day off. Class (online so not sure what the requirements will be - whether there will be web sessions etc)
    Friday: Day off.
    Saturday: Day off.

So my guess is I will try to do gym on Sunday and Thursday. Sprints on Friday. Run on Saturday or perhaps flip those two. Though I have a few hours on Tuesday where I could stick something in the schedule. So perhaps a walk on Tuesday. Not sure.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Catching up on your journal. What classes are you taking?
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Catching up on your journal. What classes are you taking?
    Next semester - the last two cisco classes, information security, and hmm...something else networking related that escapes me at the moment.