Page 90 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 408088899091921001401905901090 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 90

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hmm...I will look into it. Though honestly getting to sleep is not the issue. I can sleep anywhere. I can fall asleep within 30 seconds. I just never get good sleep. 2 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours - I always wake up tired and feeling like crap.
    I can't fall asleep, that's my issue and I keep waking up in the middle of the night. Magnesium has pretty much helped with that.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Does it make it hard to wake up? Like if I take it will I be knocked out for 8 hours?
    Not that I've noticed...
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Does it make it hard to wake up? Like if I take it will I be knocked out for 8 hours?
    nah I find I don't toss and turn nearly as much trying to go to sleep .. I have a much deeper sleep and I'm pretty much up when I should be all nice and refreshed.. (except for today .. but I think my body was just plain exhusted!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Hmm...I will look into it. Though honestly getting to sleep is not the issue. I can sleep anywhere. I can fall asleep within 30 seconds. I just never get good sleep. 2 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours - I always wake up tired and feeling like crap.
    Not that I'm recommending this or any other illegal actions, but muscle relaxers knock me the fuck out and I'm up with little to no drowsiness when I need to be up. Painkillers are a different animal. They knock me out and KEEP me out. I'm a freaking zombie on those.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Not that I'm recommending this or any other illegal actions, but muscle relaxers knock me the fuck out and I'm up with little to no drowsiness when I need to be up. Painkillers are a different animal. They knock me out and KEEP me out. I'm a freaking zombie on those.

I have muscle relaxers but they are pretty useless. I have yet to be on one that works. As such, I don't take them. I have pain killers too - got to love chronic headaches, but yeah, they don't work either.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Oh geesh. Sound like my youngest daughter and 2 of my sisters. My youngest gets them so bad, she's in tears. I only get them if I start crying now and I had a bout with that yesterday myself.
    Georgette

My constant migraines went away when the dairy did. I got the really nasty ones at least once a month, and had a "minor migraine" (what an oxymoron that is) at least once a week, usually every other day.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Dairy and I seem to be good together.

It's funny, but I used to get tension headaches all the time but since going primal, I have had maybe 1-2 and I'm still fairly stressed. Just not seeing the stress ever going away in my life.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I'll look into cutting out dairy. Mainly I use butter and cream in coffee. I'll see what I can do.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I'm almost afraid that I'm going to have to give up dairy just to lose weight. It's one of those things I still hold onto as I really like dairy and don't want to give it up. I'm ok with giving up grains and sugar but dairy, not so much.
    Georgette