Page 9 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 9

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You see even funnier behavior down here: hispanic ladies, with gorgeous eybrow anybody would be jealous of, shaving them off and penciling in the permanently surprised look.

Yes, this was what I was referring too. I can understand a little pencil or whatever if your brows are not dark enough or are too thin but why shave them off and then draw them back on? Things that make me go hmm
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You see even funnier behavior down here: hispanic ladies, with gorgeous eybrow anybody would be jealous of, shaving them off and penciling in the permanently surprised look.
    I will get to partake in that joy when we move to AZ next year!!! Yay me!!
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I will get to partake in that joy when we move to AZ next year!!! Yay me!!

You wont truely fit in unless you have an obsession with Betty Boop. Something else to add to my list of things that make no sense what so ever.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Kinda like how everyone here has an obsession with AMERICA!!! and TEXAS!!! I swear, WTX is one the most patriotic without a clue areas I've ever seen.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, this was what I was referring too. I can understand a little pencil or whatever if your brows are not dark enough or are too thin but why shave them off and then draw them back on? Things that make me go hmm
    You never saw the caterpillars that were my great-aunt's eyebrows. There was no taming them.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

You wont truely fit in unless you have an obsession with Betty Boop. Something else to add to my list of things that make no sense what so ever.
    No obsession with Betty Boop. Does Tom & Jerry make a good substitute? My youngest daughter records T&J on the dvr and we have to watch it together. I personally prefer Spongebob.

WTX is extemely patriotic. A few of my classmates from high school moved out there and its almost like a cult.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    WTX is extemely patriotic. A few of my classmates from high school moved out there and its almost like a cult.
    And they totally don't get this quote: “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” - Mark Twain
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    You never saw the caterpillars that were my great-aunt's eyebrows. There was no taming them.
    Round up? I kid! I guess there is an exception to every rule, but I still think shaving your eyebrows off just to draw them back on is a little silly.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    And they totally don't get this quote: “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” - Mark Twain
    Sure they do, if the politician in question doesn't believe, look, or politic exactly as they do. Haven't you heard the venom against Obama and praise for Palin around here?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Round up? I kid! I guess there is an exception to every rule, but I still think shaving your eyebrows off just to draw them back on is a little silly.
    One of my aunts is 85 and still does that. She has bleach blonde or bleach grey hair and it looks absolutely hilarious. Probably the only thing in my family that I will miss when we move. I have told my husband and our daughters that we do not mention anything about any moves to my sisters or their kids until we have a moving truck in the driveway or we have left the driveway and I'll call them on my cell phone. Apparently being the youngest means I don't have a brain to think on and I can't make decisions on my own.
    Georgette