Page 895 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 395795845885893894895896897905945995 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 895

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ah, that is understandable. K feels the same way any time I mention getting livestock (in the future that is, we don't have room currently). It's nice to know that the kids were keeping the unicorns and puppies company. Honestly though, I prefer goat cheese to meat, it tastes great as meat but I could eat the cheese all day.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, that is understandable. K feels the same way any time I mention getting livestock (in the future that is, we don't have room currently). It's nice to know that the kids were keeping the unicorns and puppies company. Honestly though, I prefer goat cheese to meat, it tastes great as meat but I could eat the cheese all day.
    I could too which is why I am having a problem accepting this whole whey and casein sensitivity which seems to include goat and sheep milk too. No one said life is fair I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I could too which is why I am having a problem accepting this whole whey and casein sensitivity which seems to include goat and sheep milk too. No one said life is fair I guess.
    ouch. that sucks. hard.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    When our goat misbehaves, we threaten to eat him. He does not seem impressed.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    If he's a Spanish goat... just say "Cabrito" he'll get the messge.... though he's to old be be cabrito.... chevon maybe...

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My Oma once had a goat that liked to escape and greet you at the front door with a good, old-fashioned ramming. I came home from school one day (was living with the grandmother for a spell at the time) to find the goat lying on an outside work table, gutted, and the pet Great Dane in the yard, playing with the goat's balls...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ours gets aggressive with our sons that way because he sees them as his brothers. He sees me as his mother. He has scared me once in a while trying to keep me with him by herding me and hooking his horns around my arm. He is the size of a Great Dane. If I could do it again, I would get a pygmy goat.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I'm seriously looking into milking goats next year. I have to build them a good pen away from the dogs though aswe all know wolves loves to eat some goat! I was thinking about making cheeses and maybe soap. The big thing is making sure I have a back up to help take care of critters. It is not enough to leave some extra food and water when somebody needs milked and not just anyone could do it. So much to learn... So much trouble to get into!

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    So much to learn... So much trouble to get into!
    Amen to that.

It's nice to open the journal and see so much goat talk

The run went well. 2 miles. The weather sucked. Cold, windy, and rain. But it is done.