Page 894 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 394794844884892893894895896904944994 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 894

  1. #8931
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    745
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL I'm praying you didn't try to milk him.
    I am afraid that my head might explode from all of the wildly inappropriate thoughts running through it now. Too inappropriate even for this journal!

  2. #8932
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Too inappropriate even for this journal!
    Unpossible!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #8933
    Goldie's Avatar
    Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I am afraid that my head might explode from all of the wildly inappropriate thoughts running through it now. Too inappropriate even for this journal!
    INconceivable!

  4. #8934
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    INconceivable!
    That is my favorite movie of all time!

  5. #8935
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    That is my favorite movie of all time!
    I knew there was a reason I liked you. (well, one of many)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  6. #8936
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Not a bad day. Hit up the farmer's market got some goat cheese (brie and manchego) and some goat cheese truffles. Did some sprints with the dog. Went on a walk with my buddy, the weasel, and his dog. Tomorrow I plan to wake up early and go on a run (something short - couple of miles maybe). We'll see how it goes as I am not much of a runner, unless being chased.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  7. #8937
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    745
    I did two 45 second planks, one for you, one for me, so run a mile for me as I don't run. I once saw something that said something like "if you find my body on a running trail, assume that I was dumped there".

    Goat cheese is amazing. My mom used to make some wonderful ones.

  8. #8938
    excursivey's Avatar
    excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Not a bad day. Hit up the farmer's market got some goat cheese (brie and manchego) and some goat cheese truffles. Did some sprints with the dog. Went on a walk with my buddy, the weasel, and his dog. Tomorrow I plan to wake up early and go on a run (something short - couple of miles maybe). We'll see how it goes as I am not much of a runner, unless being chased.
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I did two 45 second planks, one for you, one for me, so run a mile for me as I don't run. I once saw something that said something like "if you find my body on a running trail, assume that I was dumped there".

    Goat cheese is amazing. My mom used to make some wonderful ones.
    Gonna do a plank and a run for both you folks cause you said so and you're good people. Thank you both.
    Breathe. Move forward.

    I just eat what I want...

  9. #8939
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I did two 45 second planks, one for you, one for me, so run a mile for me as I don't run. I once saw something that said something like "if you find my body on a running trail, assume that I was dumped there".

    Goat cheese is amazing. My mom used to make some wonderful ones.
    Sounds like a deal.

    Yes, it really is amazing. How many goats did your mom have?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #8940
    vh67's Avatar
    vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sounds like a deal.

    Yes, it really is amazing. How many goats did your mom have?
    We had three does that we breed and milked, two Nubians and one La Mancha. They were bred at least once a year so we would have three to six babies a year. Baby goats are so awesome and we would hand feed them until we sold them to go live on a farm with unicorns and puppies. We slaughtered one once and most of us could not eat something we had bottle fed. Tasty until you thought too much about it. Kind of like my bunnies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •