Page 891 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 891

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Oh Texans... :-p. ;-)
    Hook 'em!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    When the man talks sex I have to leave and bathe in bleach.
    -----

BBQ...well, I must say I am an agnostic when it comes to BBQ or perhaps a pagan or wtf it is called when you worship multiple gods...pantheist? Eh, I like pretty much any style - Carolina - yup, Texas - yup, Memphis - yup, beef - yup, pork - yup. The only BBQ I don't like is the one I don't get to eat.
    Thats saying ALOT from a guy that used to be on active duty! lol...

Amen bro... preach it (though being from Texas, I do prefer beef, and tomato based sauces over vinegar based ones)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Amen bro... preach it (though being from Texas, I do prefer beef, and tomato based sauces over vinegar based ones)
    Understandable and if a gun were put to my head, I'd probably come down on the side of tomato based sauces myself, though pork would win over beef, mainly because I have yet to have a decent beef rib. I really should buy some and make them myself. I just default to pork because I know they will be good.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    I used to work at a catering company where we served a lot of prime rib. We cooked it on the bone and then removed the bones before service for ease of slicing. The prep crew was mostly Mexican and one of the guys would often put those meaty bones on the grill with more salt, garlic, chili peppers and serve it with lime slices. Not exactly what you think of when you say BBQed ribs, but oh man was it good! I was always a little torn because those bones also made excellent stock. Grilling the bones kept my crew happy and I can't resist any kind of meat cooked over a fire so I usually went with that.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Grilling the bones kept my crew happy and I can't resist any kind of meat cooked over a fire so I usually went with that.
    A happy crew and bbq...sounds like a wise course of action.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

With all the talk about gelatin around here I went to the local food co-op (hippy/healthy food store) to try to buy some. They do not carry it, but they do have 6 different kinds of vegan cheese. *head desk*

On a separate note, I saw this web comic and was amused as it fits many people I know (including myself at times):

20131009.jpg

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Haha, Devils Panties is a fun comic. I've been reading it for several years now.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha, Devils Panties is a fun comic. I've been reading it for several years now.
    Nice! I just ran into it the other day. It is quite amusing at times.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Understandable and if a gun were put to my head, I'd probably come down on the side of tomato based sauces myself, though pork would win over beef, mainly because I have yet to have a decent beef rib. I really should buy some and make them myself. I just default to pork because I know they will be good.
    Husband used to make some good beef ribs. He liked pork too though. We were equal opportunity rib eaters.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    We were equal opportunity rib eaters.
    My kind of folks.