Page 888 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898938988 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 10994

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 888

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love smoking/BBQ the flesh of all animals. Must be because I am from California. I like a nice dry rub on most everything but love to finish my ribs with a slightly sweet and spicy vinegary sauce.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I told my husband I want a smoker for Christmas. Between that and a Kindle Fire would make me a happy woman.
    Georgette

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Smokers are awesome! I have a Weber Smokey Mountain and it works great. I think it is pretty easy to use for a beginner.

Of course, when we have friends over, I have to pretend my husband was the smoke master since cooking with fire is a manly pursuit.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Yeah. Them peeps in Louisiana think BBQ = pork. PFFFFFT. Any smart person knows BBQ = beef. Brisket. Beef ribs. Done.
    BBQ at mine HAS to involve prawns!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Goodness, no! Do you know how controversial the topic of BBQ is! I have seen people come to blows over wood vs. charcoal vs. gas. And lets not get started on sauces and dry rubs! I do believe wars may have been fought over BBQ.
    Ah, my work here is done. War on! ;-D
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Yeah. Them peeps in Louisiana think BBQ = pork. PFFFFFT. Any smart person knows BBQ = beef. Brisket. Beef ribs. Done.
    Oh Texans... :-p. ;-)
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I'm just waiting for the cook-off so I can judge!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Pork barbeque!

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    You had good points in the healthcare thread. I was posting more because someone who takes too much iodine was annoying me.

Yes, but honestly Grizz is crazy talking about healthcare and unhinged talking about iodine, but I can stand him in those places. When the man talks sex I have to leave and bathe in bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Canio, I didn't realize you were posting in the healthcare thread, I stopped reading it, I may have to go back and judiciously scan it for your posts. I always find your posts worth reading regardless of the thread!
    That's kind of you to say, but seriously, avoid it like the plague. Though Laz and vh67 are trying valiantly to bring sanity to the thread.

-----

BBQ...well, I must say I am an agnostic when it comes to BBQ or perhaps a pagan or wtf it is called when you worship multiple gods...pantheist? Eh, I like pretty much any style - Carolina - yup, Texas - yup, Memphis - yup, beef - yup, pork - yup. The only BBQ I don't like is the one I don't get to eat.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Spent most of the day in Tucson at the VA and at the mall. Well, I did register for classes this morning before heading up that way. Needless to say my mood was lovely. The VA has not improved its efficiency and I am remembering why I avoid malls especially on Friday nights.

That said, I did get a new jacket and a hoodie. Of course, I fail to see why I need two jackets and a hoodie since they all seem to fulfill the same function. Apparently, there is this thing called fashion that requires different jackets. Who knew? K got a sweater dress and I got to resist the urge to punch morons in the throat at Aeropostale. All in all good times.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony