Page 885 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 385785835875883884885886887895935985 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,850 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 885

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    I need a few more days - stretched together - like retirement...
    You and me both. Sadly I have no luck picking lottery numbers or even remembering to play so...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You and me both. Sadly I have no luck picking lottery numbers or even remembering to play so...
    I do play from time to time. I just let the tickets pile up without checking them though. I finally dragged a pile in and checked them. Lucky I didn't just chuck them cause I won 53 bucks! Course that doesn't buy a lot of retirement...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

$53? Hell, if nothing else it buys dinner.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Good day today...

Went to the farmer's market. My goat cheese truffle lady was not there so I was saved the calories there. As an added bonus another vendor actually brought goats so I got to pet them which was cool. I got some wild caught Alaskan salmon, some lox, neck bones to make bone broth, some liver, and some coffee so all-in-all a good haul.

Then I went over to my buddy's house and we took the dogs on a 3-4 mile walk. Then a quick trip to Petsmart to get the weasel a new collar. Just got done eating grilled burgers and onions. K is off at some fancy-schmancy award dinner thingie. She seemed excited about the food. I'll have to hear about it later.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Goats!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Goats!
    Indeed. They look like the strange love child of Satan and the Mandarin (as played by Ben Kingsley), but oh, they are cool little suckers.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Indeed. They look like the strange love child of Satan and the Mandarin (as played by Ben Kingsley), but oh, they are cool little suckers.
    Caaaaabrriiiiiiiitoooooooooo.... yum

geostump is offline Senior Member
    We have a friend that has a Pygmy goat and he's a funny little guy. The girls like to take him on walks.
    Georgette

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Such weird eyeballs on goats! And sheep!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We have a friend that has a Pygmy goat and he's a funny little guy. The girls like to take him on walks.
    dude, that is awesome. I'd love to have a goat or six (or whatever constitutes a small herd). That and a couple of llamas. Note to self...start a pygmy goat walking service.