Page 865 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 365765815855863864865866867875915965 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 865

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    That is great I think she will really enjoy it. There is always one side closed every time we try to go so I have never actually seen that side - the 'Big Room' side. Dang bats and their mating.
    I think I saw it when we went through last time. I get my caverns mixed up.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I think I saw it when we went through last time. I get my caverns mixed up.
    Yeah, they do all seem like big, dark, holes in the ground
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol! What our cockerney squirrels as opposed your SA ones, aren't you pretty close to Mexico....
    A cockernee squirrel beats a norven munkee
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    A cockernee squirrel beats a norven munkee
    And sentences like this are why K wonders what language my English relatives speak. Yup, when we were over there, after the first day, K asked, "Um, so what language was your Uncle speaking?" Yeah, English. It's amazing that parts of the world think that all English folks talk like newscasters of Liz Hurley. As if. It's why I always laugh when someone says "Oh, I love English accents!" No, no you really don't.

(not to imply that New Zealanders have English accents. I just find it amusing how we assume that all persons from a certain country sound the same. America has its share of horrendous accents so why would other countries not?)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    And sentences like this are why K wonders what language my English relatives speak. Yup, when we were over there, after the first day, K asked, "Um, so what language was your Uncle speaking?" Yeah, English. It's amazing that parts of the world think that all English folks talk like newscasters of Liz Hurley. As if. It's why I always laugh when someone says "Oh, I love English accents!" No, no you really don't.

(not to imply that New Zealanders have English accents. I just find it amusing how we assume that all persons from a certain country sound the same. America has its share of horrendous accents so why would other countries not?)
    Lol I'm actually a Londonder transplanted here via numerous other stops along the way.

The whole lot's gold, but in this context skip to 3:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmA9...e_gdata_player
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Sadly no speakers here at work so I will have to watch when I get home.

So we were at the grocery store and K wanted pickled beets. Cool. I like pickled beets. Wait, why the f*ck does everyone of them have HFCS in them? Seriously? In beets. And why the f*ck am I remembering this now? I need a hobby...and a different job.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    You and K will have to learn to pickle your own beets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You and K will have to learn to pickle your own beets.
    Agreed though K says she has no problem with HFCS and that the beets taste good. I think she is getting a touch tired of my anti-soy and anti-hfcs ideas. I probably should shut up about them.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yes. Better to just show her how amazing clean pickled beets can be. I was just looking at a few recipes to try this week. I found one on simply recipes that only uses a small amount regular sugar.