Page 858 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868908958 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 858

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Personally speaking, I find military (very short) hair sexy. Luckily, my DH indulges me and keeps his short.
    Same here... son and husband both have a high and tight. I tell hunny all the time that if I can pull it, it's too long. My sister cuts both boys' hair. She uses a 1 guard on the sides/back and scissors on the top, then fades it real nice. They look military through and through, except they're not. Hunny says I spent too much time in the army if I'm that particular about their hair. I just laugh and say "It's sexy. Deal with it."

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    My current lack of hair...or perhaps my expanding forehead. le sigh.

Attachment 13948
    le heart throb!!

I have to admit though, that seeing you as a real person takes away from the Bad Azz Santa with a Rifle look you have going on above... lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I have to admit though, that seeing you as a real person takes away from the Bad Azz Santa with a Rifle look you have going on above... lol
    LOL. It's the beard. I knew I should have kept the beard
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Hey Jon, I've started lurking again. Wanted to pop in and say hey... HEY!

Anyhow, only caught up on the last few pages and have this to say:

Your wife is cute

You are cute

You should definitely get a rescue greyhound, I got one two months ago and he is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Hey Jon, I've started lurking again. Wanted to pop in and say hey... HEY!

Anyhow, only caught up on the last few pages and have this to say:

Your wife is cute

You are cute

You should definitely get a rescue greyhound, I got one two months ago and he is gorgeous.

Holy snikes my favorite Australian! How are you Em? Good to see you back

Thanks, I will let the missus know

Yes, definitely considering the greyhound. We'll probably wait until K graduates and is working so we can get a place with more yard space. Good to know yours is working out.

Don't be a stranger (well, any stranger than the rest of us )
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

badgergirl is offline Senior Member
    I just read through three pages so I could get to the picture. The picture was worth it. Looking good there, sir.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I just read through three pages so I could get to the picture. The picture was worth it. Looking good there, sir.
    Ha ha me too. Read through it this morning and had few comments I wanted to post, but for some reason my connection wouldn't let me

Liked your hair Canio, you look a lithe like a young Robbie Williams in that pic (of you know who he is).

You already know my thoughts on dogs Find your local akita rescue and get yourself a big ole bear
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I may as well quit now as I break forum rules regularly. I swear all the time. I post short posts. I think that while Mark has great abs his hair makes me question his sexuality. All in all, I wonder why I survived this long.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    GLad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that..... I would have blown coffee or water all over my monitor...
    As for the rest of it, I feel ya, in a totally manly, non-sexual, don't-ask-dont-tell sort of way....
    Really? Perhaps it is just me but I can't trust a dude with hair like that. It's just wrong. Far too California.
    Hahaha this is what I was laughing at this morning!
    You're on a one way train to bannedsville young fella
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Hahaha this is what I was laughing at this morning!
    You're on a one way train to bannedsville young fella
    Well, drink a beer in effigy of me when I am gone

And welcome. I do love Akita's but given I barely have room for the Shiba (well, lets face it, any space there is, he thinks he owns) I am not sure where I would put one. That said, I could probably talk K into one if we had more space. First we get jobs then we get Khakis then we get girls...or in this case space...then dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Thank you very much Sorry you had to read 3 pages of my drivel just to find it. The good news is that doing so probably got you out of a little time in purgatory if you believe in that sort of thing.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Akitas.......aren't they the Japanese fighting dog - is that what you have Misabi?????????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....