Page 855 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857865905955 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 855

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I think that while Mark has great abs his hair makes me question his sexuality.
    Many of the guys I work with are balding prematurely (some in their 20's) and try to cover it up by doing the shaved head Bruce Willis or Micheal Jordan thing. Whenever they jump on me for my hair (which I sometimes color) I just respond with something like "Yeah man, you WISH you had hair like mine".

I'll be 50 next month and most of the guys who are younger, fatter and balder than me have learned to keep it to themselves.
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPenn View Post
    Many of the guys I work with are balding prematurely (some in their 20's) and try to cover it up by doing the shaved head Bruce Willis or Micheal Jordan thing. Whenever they jump on me for my hair (which I sometimes color) I just respond with something like "Yeah man, you WISH you had hair like mine".

I'll be 50 next month and most of the guys who are younger, fatter and balder than me have learned to keep it to themselves.
    Well, that is some good looking hair. I have to have my hair meet military standards for my job so perhaps it is the jealousy talking. As for Mark, I think it is more the style or perhaps the beach attire or it could be my general prejudice against all things Californian Thanks for stopping by. I hope to look as good as you at 50 (or hell, at 40)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Personally speaking, I find military (very short) hair sexy. Luckily, my DH indulges me and keeps his short.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Personally speaking, I find military (very short) hair sexy. Luckily, my DH indulges me and keeps his short.
    Woot Woot! That is nice to hear. I'm glad your husband is keeping you happy in the hair department.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I have the best of both worlds, as Honey cuts his hair off down to 1/8" buzz once a year(when the weather gets too hot for him to stand his long hair any more), then lets it grow out all year so he has long hair during the winter. I love rubbing the stand-upedness of the buzz cut, AND running my fingers through the long hair(gets about 6" long in the winter). He was blondish-brownish-reddish when I met him, darkened to light-brown, and now it is turning that beautiful white silver.

My current lack of hair...or perhaps my expanding forehead. le sigh.

7e4756b8-e959-41de-8dc9-998d0fad444e_zps98b82d19.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    and now it is turning that beautiful white silver.
    that is a great color. Best of both worlds in length and a great color? Well played Sabine's honey. Well played.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yay!, I finally got my Jon fix. Love the pic.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    swooning. I almost missed it, too, because our was on the other page. now, we need one if you & k.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    +1

My Sweetie was Special Ops AF, when he retired, he let it grow. Bleh. Now he's back to the military haircut! *swoons*

*swoons again at Jon's pic*