Page 853 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 353753803843851852853854855863903953 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 10932

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 853

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, this journal is pretty much stream-of-consciousness meets why I hate my job. Not good for anyone I see in r/l to read.

On another note, Zach got banned. While I agreed with about 5% of what he said, that is fucking weak sauce.
    Damn.... I found alot of what he wrote to be pretty antagonistic, and like you I rarely aggreed with him. If that's the standard used to ban folks.... weak sauce is pretty accurate...

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Damn.... I found alot of what he wrote to be pretty antagonistic, and like you I rarely aggreed with him. If that's the standard used to ban folks.... weak sauce is pretty accurate...
    Yeah, I may as well quit now as I break forum rules regularly. I swear all the time. I post short posts. I think that while Mark has great abs his hair makes me question his sexuality. All in all, I wonder why I survived this long.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I think that while Mark has great abs his hair makes me question his sexuality.
    GLad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that..... I would have blown coffee or water all over my monitor...
    As for the rest of it, I feel ya, in a totally manly, non-sexual, don't-ask-dont-tell sort of way....

Good to hear the coffee is safe. I'd hate for you to waste any.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I may as well quit now as I break forum rules regularly. I swear all the time. I post short posts. I think that while Mark has great abs his hair makes me question his sexuality. All in all, I wonder why I survived this long.
    Well, shit, I'm doomed. I think "don't be an intentional jackass" is the only one I HAVEN'T broken.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    LOL! You guys. I never noticed that about his hair. Now I can't un-notice it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Well, shit, I'm doomed. I think "don't be an intentional jackass" is the only one I HAVEN'T broken.
    Hmm...I am an intentional jackass all the time. Then I delete the post and think of something nice to say because as my grandma used to say, "If you do not have something nice to say just sit there quietly and wish a painful std on the dumb fuck"

(okay, to be fair I might have said that and just attributed it to my grandma)

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LOL! You guys. I never noticed that about his hair. Now I can't un-notice it.
    Really? Perhaps it is just me but I can't trust a dude with hair like that. It's just wrong. Far too California.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hmm...I am an intentional jackass all the time. Then I delete the post and think of something nice to say because as my grandma used to say, "If you do not have something nice to say just sit there quietly and wish a painful std on the dumb fuck"

There's a difference between intentional jackass and inflammatory jackass.
    Your gramma was partially correct. The real version is "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

You must be my brother from another grandmother.....