Page 846 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 346746796836844845846847848856896946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 846

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Congratulations to K, she's a beast!
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Nice work K!

Fuzzy weasle... hahahaha I do NOT think of a dog when this is said.

And your boss is a jerk...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Nice work K!

Fuzzy weasle... hahahaha I do NOT think of a dog when this is said.

And your boss is a jerk...

It's what I call him..both the dog and the boss. Okay, I use a few more colorful adjectives when it comes to the boss. As for the dog, he is very independent minded so I often say "Dude, stop being a weasel. Nobody likes weasels" when he ignores me. Which is not true because I like weasels and makes no sense because he is a dog and has no idea wtf I am saying. Also, I am pretty sure my neighbors think I am insane. As for the fuzz, well, the dog is rather furry.

Oh, and I told K that people were saying congratulations on here and she made me show her.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha K is funny. She should get an account and join us.

Don't be a weasle... I'm going to remember that and say it to my son when he's being mean to his sister.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Go, K! That's awesome! Congrats to her!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Good for K!

Thought I'd lurk in again after bumping up in Orchid's journal.

Not sure what agency you're with. The guy I'm dating is in a federal law enforcement agency up here and is in a similar boat to you with the shutdown. Working but not getting paid, or who knows? He was gonna take his kids to Disneyland for the fall break this week but had to cancel because it was unclear if he was gonna get paid for taking earned paid vacation. Nuts.

Hang in there...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Congrats to you and K! That's awesome! Now Lou just has to get on board with the family trend.

I find that when a person is brilliant in one area, it tends to steal synapses from other uses. They are frequently stolen from street smarts. (Yes, I'm talking about my sister.) So . . . yeah. Good luck with talking her into going raw with Louie.

I think the meals vs free-feeding is interesting. Our dog was free-fed and maybe she wasn't super lean, but she didn't really get pudgy until she got old and her arthritis kept her inside more. She was also living with four kids on six acres, so having pretty free access to exercise may have played a part in that. Of course, unlike kibbles, you can't really free-feed a raw diet.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Hang in there...
    Thanks It will get better I am sure.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I think the meals vs free-feeding is interesting. Our dog was free-fed and maybe she wasn't super lean, but she didn't really get pudgy until she got old and her arthritis kept her inside more. She was also living with four kids on six acres, so having pretty free access to exercise may have played a part in that. Of course, unlike kibbles, you can't really free-feed a raw diet.

My fear with free-feeding is that he wont stop eating. Seriously, I've woken up and fed him. K has woken up later and fed him (after I have gone to work). I will come home and feed him. Then K will come home and feed him. (The 4 times feeding thing only happened once. Now we leave notes if we have fed him.) The little weasel ate all the food and still looked at me longingly when I was making dinner. He is a vacuum cleaner.

Of course, it might slow down after a week or two or he could just end up weighing 50 pounds and be unable to walk

K says thanks for all the congratulations