Page 83 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485931331835831083 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 83

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can someone please pimpslap my boss? I swear there are times I wonder how the f*ck he ties his shoes. I send him updates of every training exercise scheduled. I even send him reminders. I tell him what he needs to get done. It never gets done. I sent him two reminders of the training today and he just called to say, "Remind me in the future if there is training. I didn't pay anyone for the training scheduled today. That makes more work for me." What does? Reading the reminders I sent out? Hell, we had a conversation in his office about it last week and yesterday. In fact, he was the one who moved the training to today since the original date didn't work for him.

He's the same guy that tells me, "Send Officers A, B, and C to training on blah date" so I set it up and then that date comes and he says, "Yeah, they can't go. I need them somewhere else" Then when the command calls down to find out why our people didn't show up for training he tells me, "You have to get those guys to training. The commander is pissed." Really, so that wasn't you who just told me they can't go? *pimp slap*
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    *proffers bitch slap services*
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Gah, your boss sounds like there are a few screws loose. How could you remind him any more than you did already? WTF.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Tattoo it to the inside of his eyelids perhaps? Better yet, record the training information on a digital recorder, leave it in his office and play it on rotation on a mid tone so it will then become a subliminal message.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Gah, your boss sounds like there are a few screws loose. How could you remind him any more than you did already? WTF.

I can't. It is part of his "never accept the blame for anything" plan. It fits in nicely with his, "Give all my work to canio6 to do" plan Which sadly is true. All he does is payroll and schedules. Schedules never change and payroll consists of entering the numbers from the schedules into a different sheet.

Luckily one thing I do well is multi-task which allows me to work while bitching on here about working
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I can't. It is part of his "never accept the blame for anything" plan. It fits in nicely with his, "Give all my work to canio6 to do" plan Which sadly is true. All he does is payroll and schedules. Schedules never change and payroll consists of entering the numbers from the schedules into a different sheet.

Luckily one thing I do well is multi-task which allows me to work while bitching on here about working
    LOL with you, not at you! I am in a similar boat. Very long story which I cant go into right now...but suffice it to say I have been multi-tasking doing three different things all day today. And now I added a fourth (Perusing the Primal Boards!Of course...). Always make time for the Primal.

See y'all later...Im off to make some media for our next stupid Fermentation study...I was volunteered for it by my boss!
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by nachobrawler View Post
    See y'all later...Im off to make some media for our next stupid Fermentation study...I was volunteered for it by my boss!
    There's nothing like being voluntold. Hey, at least you will be in Mexico soon. Then they can kiss your vacationing ass.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Love the "voluntold". Shit happens to me all the gd time.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    "Voluntold." Been there done that, t-shirt was 3 sizes too big.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hmm...I just realized I would dislike organized religions less if they did not denegrate snakes unnecessarily.