Page 825 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 825

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well, the whole forum has basically taken a turn into WTF am I bothering to read this for land. Seriously. I am so tired of the I am young and in shape crowd vs the 50 year old woman crowd. Fuck both of you. You have both found what works for you and that is great. No one gives a fuck. Eat primally approved shit and die.

Why does a thread about a tiny woman eating 2000 calories and not losing weight turn into the usual stupid argument? Guess what, a tiny ass woman cannot (generally) eat 2000 calories and lose weight. Not when she does shit all for exercise. Sorry, that is unfair. It is called reality. Discussing/Arguing whether she should eat more carbs or eat more fat or eat more wtfever is pointless. She should eat less.

And if I read "Well, you are not a <wtf ever demographic here> so you don't understand" one more time I am unsubbing from this damned site. Guess what, no one here is Mark. Well, perhaps a couple of people are super in shape former world class athletes but most are not, yet here we all are following his fucking advice. If you listen to Mark you can listen to someone else who is not you. Or you can shut the fuck up.

Yeah, the whole 30 starts next week, and I think a whole 30 of not being on this site would be a good place to start.

It has been fun. I'll not be around much starting Friday.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member

Goldie is offline Senior Member

I don't read much more than journals any more. The internet seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Canio. This is why I only come into Journals to visit with my friends now.

Staying out of the "forums" is the best decision I have made in a long time.
    I don't need any advice on how to eat. And I don't need to be involved in the arguments out there...
    Anything I have to share is perfectly well shared inside these journals, like that link I shared in my journal and with Paula recently that was more focused on the mental aspects of weight loss.

{{{hugs to you}}}
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Kate Ruckman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Good deal I'm glad it worked for you.
    Thanks, me too! I had some deep massage once, too, and that worked as well...bodies are interesting, aren't they?
    Best--
    Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Well, the whole forum has basically taken a turn into WTF am I bothering to read this for land. Seriously. I am so tired of the I am young and in shape crowd vs the 50 year old woman crowd. Fuck both of you. You have both found what works for you and that is great. No one gives a fuck. Eat primally approved shit and die.

Why does a thread about a tiny woman eating 2000 calories and not losing weight turn into the usual stupid argument? Guess what, a tiny ass woman cannot (generally) eat 2000 calories and lose weight. Not when she does shit all for exercise. Sorry, that is unfair. It is called reality. Discussing/Arguing whether she should eat more carbs or eat more fat or eat more wtfever is pointless. She should eat less.

And if I read "Well, you are not a <wtf ever demographic here> so you don't understand" one more time I am unsubbing from this damned site. Guess what, no one here is Mark. Well, perhaps a couple of people are super in shape former world class athletes but most are not, yet here we all are following his fucking advice. If you listen to Mark you can listen to someone else who is not you. Or you can shut the fuck up.

Yeah, the whole 30 starts next week, and I think a whole 30 of not being on this site would be a good place to start.

It has been fun. I'll not be around much starting Friday.
    Roger that.... the journals are the only things I really read anymore..... Hope you stick around.... kindred spirits are hard to find

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Damn, did Herman Cain take over? You know, I guess I could google that. And yes, that is sad.
    They pulled Neal's show off our local talk radio station about a year or so before he retired, so I don't know if anyone is doing his radio gig anymore. I haven't been to his website in a while either, so I can't tell ya.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    ... the 50 year old woman crowd. Fuck both of you...
    Promises, promises.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I've been saying not to go into the rest of the forum for over 2 years now. Why won't anyone listen to me? I'm really not as dumb as I appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Promises, promises.
    HAHA!!!
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."