Page 817 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 817

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    BTW, I always say "good morning" to our gate guards, even at 0430. And at Christmas time I give them gift cards to a local mom-and-pop burger place. They do an important, and often thankless, job.

Wow, so move to AZ already. That is awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wow, so move to AZ already. That is awesome.
    So, how's your snow skiing? Yeah, what I thought! We have a world-class ski resort 15 minutes from the house. Part of the reason we made Utah our final resting place when Sweetie retired from the AF.

A friend I Crossfit with owns the mom-and-pop burger place. For every gift card I buy, he gives me another one free.

Last year, a guy high on meth tried to drive a stolen pickup truck through our gate. The guards activated those bollards (I saw a pic afterward--launched the truck! cool stuff!), the guy tried to run, and they caught him. He had a bunch of stolen IDs (all kinds, not just military) and stolen checks and credit cards in the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    So, how's your snow skiing? Yeah, what I thought! We have a world-class ski resort 15 minutes from the house. Part of the reason we made Utah our final resting place when Sweetie retired from the AF.

A friend I Crossfit with owns the mom-and-pop burger place. For every gift card I buy, he gives me another one free.

Last year, a guy high on meth tried to drive a stolen pickup truck through our gate. The guards activated those bollards (I saw a pic afterward--launched the truck! cool stuff!), the guy tried to run, and they caught him. He had a bunch of stolen IDs (all kinds, not just military) and stolen checks and credit cards in the truck.
    Huh, seems I need to move then. I ski about as well as I dance but on the plus side I like falling down in the snow.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

It's Monday and the start of a new semester. I graduated from the culinary program and today I start on Cisco. Fun times will be had by all or some such.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Congrats on the graduation and good luck on the next venture --- what is Cisco?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Computer networking. It will be fun since I know shit all about computers

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Oooo Cisco training can be incredibly useful, a nice thing to have on a resume (I'm going with CompTIA's certifications, usually more requested for what I do). Is that for work or for fun?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Currently for fun though hopefully it will open different work options later. Hoping to get CCNA and Security Plus within the next year or so.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on graduation!

So when are you cooking us all dinner to show off your skills?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations! Being at the community college today made me want to take some classes. I'm thinking acting or voice.