Page 814 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 314714764804812813814815816824864914 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 814

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    You mean it could get more ridiculous?
    Oh yeah, this is almost unbelievably ridiculous. As for that outfit. I think I have too much chest hair to pull it off.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Shall I banish it, or leave the foul bastard alone?
    banish him forthwith!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Excellent!

*note to self: make bacon-wrapped chicken, maybe with some Kerrygold cheddar melted over the top*
    The only issue with this is that I live with a heathen who doesn't like sharp cheddar. It's a travesty, truly.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    The only issue with this is that I live with a heathen who doesn't like sharp cheddar. It's a travesty, truly.
    I live with a heathen who's lactose intolerant. However, he does like cheese and when I say "take a Lactaid" he happily complies.

I have now read this entire thread. Do I get a prize? I used most of yesterday (my last furlough day) to read. Last night all my dreams were in post-like rectangles.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    What?!

Doesn't like SHARP cheddar... I say try giving him some well aged EXTRA sharp and see if that corrects the problem.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I live with a heathen who's lactose intolerant. However, he does like cheese and when I say "take a Lactaid" he happily complies.

I have now read this entire thread. Do I get a prize? I used most of yesterday (my last furlough day) to read. Last night all my dreams were in post-like rectangles.

I would happily give you a prize but due to budgetary constraints and the fact that prizes come from a different pool of money I am unable to do so at this time. However, please note that your dedication to this thread will be noted on your annual evaluation, and I am sure this will pay off for you with more drudge work in the future. Thank you for serving your country and keeping the DoD strong. Hooah!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What?!

Doesn't like SHARP cheddar... I say try giving him some well aged EXTRA sharp and see if that corrects the problem.
    Exactly. Not like sharp cheddar is probably unAmerican and the first sign that you married a commie. Just sayin'

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh yeah, this is almost unbelievably ridiculous. As for that outfit. I think I have too much chest hair to pull it off.
    Well, with chest hair you could go either way. More modest: Mens Latin Shirt M014&#32;::&#32;Men's Latin Shirts&#32;::&#32;DSOL&#32;::&#32;Dance Clothing&#32;::&#32;Brands&#32;::&#32;Dance Shoes Online | Ballroom Dance Shoes & Attire, Latin Salsa shoes & Clothing or all out: Mens Latin Shirt XM019&#32;::&#32;Men's Latin Shirts&#32;::&#32;DSOL&#32;::&#32;Dance Clothing&#32;::&#32;Brands&#32;::&#32;Dance Shoes Online | Ballroom Dance Shoes & Attire, Latin Salsa shoes & Clothing

As for cheese- you mean there's a cheddar more mild than sharp? I don't believe it.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Hmmm...so shiny rhinestone thingies or holes for air...oh, the choices. That said, I am holding off on ballroom dancing until Chelsea Hightower gets back with me on my request for private lessons...in dancing...yeah, definitely dancing. >.>

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I thought it was "leather" with metal studs. It could just as easily be rhinestones.

I just looked her up and . . . fair enough
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula