Page 812 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862912 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 812

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My coordination... erm... think of a drunk one legged stool. I broke my foot walking across a parking lot.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    My coordination... erm... think of a drunk one legged stool. I broke my foot walking across a parking lot.
    Good lord, you have me beat. K did dislocate her wrist making a sandwich though so put the two of you together and things could be dangerous.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I can belly dance, so long as I don't think. The instant I start thinking, I sprout 3 more right feet* and trip over myself.
    To be fair, I didn't quite break my foot. My ankle decided to give way and my foot started hurting. When it was hurting and I was still limping two weeks later, Geek made me go to the doc, who told me I pulled the tendon out of one of my metatarsals. He gave me 6 weeks in a moon boot and 3 on crutches. After a week, I'd had enough of the crutches, and after another week, I ditched the moon boot.
    *I'm left handed, and left foot dominant.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Oh, pulling a tendon out sounds way better...not. Ouch!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Do eeeet! Enthusiasm can make up for a lot of missing technique in social ballroom Natural grace is not required. I've sprained my ankle walking across a paved road- recently for the third time.

And- there is very little hotter than a man that can lead well
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I want pictures of Canio dressed up for ballroom dancing.

I'm not super uncoordinated, but I need a lot of patience & one-on-one instruction to learn movements. Most classes are not taught in a way that I can follow easily. Hulky hates trying to teach me to dance because he advances too quickly. I still can't even waltz.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I can waltz, polka, box step, and plotl (men's steps in German folk dancing. ) I pick it up fairly quickly, provided the instructor is willing to work with the eay I learn. I need to watch people who know what they're doing until I see the pattern, then try just thr footwork solo, then move on to working with a partner. Skip one of those steps and I'm lost.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Don't male ballroom dancers basically wear suits/tuxes? And I can not waltz, polka, foxtrot or any of the above. Hell, I am lucky if I can walk and chew gum.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Well, we know you look good in a tux...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, we know you look good in a tux...
    Why thank you. You look good in everything, so I am doing my best to keep up.