Page 811 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 311711761801809810811812813821861911 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 811

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I haven't heard of anybody getting kicked out of the club for being inappropriate...
    True, we give you strange looks if you are not inappropriate.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Woohoo! I'm in a club! At least until I say something inappropriate and get kicked out.
    In this club, I don't think "inappropriate" is possible.

Thank goodness.

I'm up to page 450... June, 2012.

A few assorted comments on the past:

I don't understand gamespeak. Sorry... but I like IRL guns. My fav is one my sweetie got me for Christmas, a Sig Model 226, .40cal. Sweeeet gun!

I read the first two Song of Ice and Fire books a long time ago, then refused to keep reading the series until GRRM finished writing it. Sweetie and I have Netflixed the first two seasons. We both like the TV versions, but I have to admit I don't remember much of the books except that Joffrey is a real wanker and my ex's name is Geoffrey and he's a real wanker, too. We haven't seen season three yet because I refuse to pay any more for our outrageous satellite TV subscription. Plus, I HATE commercials. I'll see season three when Netflix has it. I don't mind being spoiled, so carry on talking about it as you see fit.

I live in Utah, the state of Very Large Families and We are Proud of It. A lot of the minivans and Mormon assault vehicles (Suburbans) have those stick figure families in the back window. I saw my favorite the other day: The Ass Family. Wise, Smart, Lazy, Kiss, and Dumb.

The topic of mud wrestling has come up numerous times in the past. I, too, have had fun in the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I think he uses the name of the doc as POWER so things get done RIGHT NOW!!! He's very impatient about things happening under his time line. Things that really don't need to be rushed.
    Hmmm...sounds lovely. /sarc off.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    In this club, I don't think "inappropriate" is possible.

Thank goodness.

I'm up to page 450... June, 2012.

A few assorted comments on the past:

I don't understand gamespeak. Sorry... but I like IRL guns. My fav is one my sweetie got me for Christmas, a Sig Model 226, .40cal. Sweeeet gun!

I read the first two Song of Ice and Fire books a long time ago, then refused to keep reading the series until GRRM finished writing it. Sweetie and I have Netflixed the first two seasons. We both like the TV versions, but I have to admit I don't remember much of the books except that Joffrey is a real wanker and my ex's name is Geoffrey and he's a real wanker, too. We haven't seen season three yet because I refuse to pay any more for our outrageous satellite TV subscription. Plus, I HATE commercials. I'll see season three when Netflix has it. I don't mind being spoiled, so carry on talking about it as you see fit.

I live in Utah, the state of Very Large Families and We are Proud of It. A lot of the minivans and Mormon assault vehicles (Suburbans) have those stick figure families in the back window. I saw my favorite the other day: The Ass Family. Wise, Smart, Lazy, Kiss, and Dumb.

The topic of mud wrestling has come up numerous times in the past. I, too, have had fun in the mud.
    For the love of peete read the books. I get the whole "GRRM needs to write them and not die" thing, but gheesh read them :P

And yes, Joffrey is a wanker but not the biggest wanker.

Nice gun btw....K wont let me have one at home so I will live vicariously through you.

LOL I can support that kind of family sticker. So what percentage of Utah is Mormon out of curiosity?

Ah, mud wrestling, yes, it does get discussed more than is probably proper but I'm keeping hope alive

tomi is offline Senior Member
    According the Salt Lake City Tribune - Utah's population is 62.2% Mormon and holding steady.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    According the Salt Lake City Tribune - Utah's population is 62.2% Mormon and holding steady.
    Wow. I had no idea it was still that large a percentage. Thanks for the info Tomi.

On a completely unrelated note Utah seems to produce a large number of ridiculously attractive female ballroom dancers. I fully support this.

I think about 60% of the population of Utah is Mormon. I live out in the sticks, though, in a little village of 117 families, and my next door neighbor is the only other family out here who isn't Mormon.

There are perks to it, though. We commonly have zucchini, tomatoes, squash abandoned on our doorstep. So of course we have to give them good homes.

Ah, now I see Tomi's answer. My guess was pretty close!

I like to ball... wait, what?

Oh, ballroom dance. Yeah, sweetie and I do that. Our enthusiasm is much better than our technique.

There are perks to it, though. We commonly have zucchini, tomatoes, squash abandoned on our doorstep. So of course we have to give them good homes.
    Well, I'd hate to think you were tying them in sacks and throwing them in the river.

Ah, now I see Tomi's answer. My guess was pretty close!

I like to ball... wait, what?

Oh, ballroom dance. Yeah, sweetie and I do that. Our enthusiasm is much better than our technique.

LMAO. Well, K wants us to learn but I am about as coordinated as a three-legged water buffalo after a whiskey bender.