Page 806 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806807808816856906 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 806

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    dang... me too.... I never knew Mark's wife was born between 20 Feb-20 March...... if you ain't larnin, lays down, youse dead!

I think alot of the wisen-heimer young whipper snappers may be knowledgable, but they aint wise.....
    I faught they Pescatarians were religeous types.....

They youngsters may have a dose of knowledge, Googles a wonderful learning tool!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I faught they Pescatarians were religeous types.....

They youngsters may have a dose of knowledge, Googles a wonderful learning tool!
    I could be a Pescatarian, but the kneeling is hard on my knees.....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    dang... me too.... I never knew Mark's wife was born between 20 Feb-20 March...... if you ain't larnin, lays down, youse dead!

There is a radio commercial playing here that uses a quote from some smart person. The quote goes "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing tomato doesn't go in a fruit salad".....

I think alot of the wisen-heimer young whipper snappers may be knowledgable, but they aint wise.....
    Or as Spock once put it to a smartass young Vulcan science officer - "logic is only the beginning of wisdom".
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    But in defense of said young men, they are doing something right. Something that works. They are getting results. Also, it is easy to say "Well, you are a young man with no health issues etc." which really is pretty short-sighted given we have no idea what issues they deal with. I used to hear that shit all the time when I was young. "Oh, sure, you are over weight now but just wait until you hit that growth spurt!" "Oh, well, sure, but when he is a teenager the pounds will just fall off." "Well, yeah, but well, in your twenties, you'll be thin in no time." Please. Being young and male is not an automatic recipe for bodily perfection.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    But in defense of said young men, they are doing something right. Something that works. They are getting results. Also, it is easy to say "Well, you are a young man with no health issues etc." which really is pretty short-sighted given we have no idea what issues they deal with. I used to hear that shit all the time when I was young. "Oh, sure, you are over weight now but just wait until you hit that growth spurt!" "Oh, well, sure, but when he is a teenager the pounds will just fall off." "Well, yeah, but well, in your twenties, you'll be thin in no time." Please. Being young and male is not an automatic recipe for bodily perfection.
    yup.. give em props fer that... but they dern't need to be so bloody cocky 'bout it... gods knows Iz was never cocky bout nuffin.... yeah right!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    How is it that I haven't fallen into this journal before?

*smacks self in head*

I'm only on page 100... April, 2011... Y'all can carry on.

*wanders into the past again*

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Just dropping by to say "hi"
    Georgette

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I just ignore the advice of them youngins! One day they will also be struggling with the love handles and back fat and diminishing definition of their biceps. I say, "payback's a bitch, baby"!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I just ignore the advice of them youngins! One day they will also be struggling with the love handles and back fat and diminishing definition of their biceps. I say, "payback's a bitch, baby"!
    Or karma. But yes, they will be cursing old age
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    How is it that I haven't fallen into this journal before?

*smacks self in head*

I'm only on page 100... April, 2011... Y'all can carry on.

*wanders into the past again*
    Oh good lord, Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

I hate to think what I was complaining about way back then
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony