Page 806 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 306706756796804805806807808816856906 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,060 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 806

  1. #8051
    Dhansakdave's Avatar
    Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    2,090
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    dang... me too.... I never knew Mark's wife was born between 20 Feb-20 March...... if you ain't larnin, lays down, youse dead!

    I think alot of the wisen-heimer young whipper snappers may be knowledgable, but they aint wise.....
    I faught they Pescatarians were religeous types.....

    They youngsters may have a dose of knowledge, Googles a wonderful learning tool!

  2. #8052
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I faught they Pescatarians were religeous types.....

    They youngsters may have a dose of knowledge, Googles a wonderful learning tool!
    I could be a Pescatarian, but the kneeling is hard on my knees.....

  3. #8053
    Crabbcakes's Avatar
    Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Appalachian Ohio
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    dang... me too.... I never knew Mark's wife was born between 20 Feb-20 March...... if you ain't larnin, lays down, youse dead!

    There is a radio commercial playing here that uses a quote from some smart person. The quote goes "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing tomato doesn't go in a fruit salad".....

    I think alot of the wisen-heimer young whipper snappers may be knowledgable, but they aint wise.....
    Or as Spock once put it to a smartass young Vulcan science officer - "logic is only the beginning of wisdom".
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

  4. #8054
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    But in defense of said young men, they are doing something right. Something that works. They are getting results. Also, it is easy to say "Well, you are a young man with no health issues etc." which really is pretty short-sighted given we have no idea what issues they deal with. I used to hear that shit all the time when I was young. "Oh, sure, you are over weight now but just wait until you hit that growth spurt!" "Oh, well, sure, but when he is a teenager the pounds will just fall off." "Well, yeah, but well, in your twenties, you'll be thin in no time." Please. Being young and male is not an automatic recipe for bodily perfection.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #8055
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,009
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    But in defense of said young men, they are doing something right. Something that works. They are getting results. Also, it is easy to say "Well, you are a young man with no health issues etc." which really is pretty short-sighted given we have no idea what issues they deal with. I used to hear that shit all the time when I was young. "Oh, sure, you are over weight now but just wait until you hit that growth spurt!" "Oh, well, sure, but when he is a teenager the pounds will just fall off." "Well, yeah, but well, in your twenties, you'll be thin in no time." Please. Being young and male is not an automatic recipe for bodily perfection.
    yup.. give em props fer that... but they dern't need to be so bloody cocky 'bout it... gods knows Iz was never cocky bout nuffin.... yeah right!

  6. #8056
    Goldie's Avatar
    Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Posts
    1,497
    How is it that I haven't fallen into this journal before?

    *smacks self in head*

    I'm only on page 100... April, 2011... Y'all can carry on.

    *wanders into the past again*

  7. #8057
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,837
    Just dropping by to say "hi"
    Georgette

  8. #8058
    tomi's Avatar
    tomi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    6,565
    I just ignore the advice of them youngins! One day they will also be struggling with the love handles and back fat and diminishing definition of their biceps. I say, "payback's a bitch, baby"!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

    Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

  9. #8059
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,837
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I just ignore the advice of them youngins! One day they will also be struggling with the love handles and back fat and diminishing definition of their biceps. I say, "payback's a bitch, baby"!
    Or karma. But yes, they will be cursing old age
    Georgette

  10. #8060
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    How is it that I haven't fallen into this journal before?

    *smacks self in head*

    I'm only on page 100... April, 2011... Y'all can carry on.

    *wanders into the past again*
    Oh good lord, Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

    I hate to think what I was complaining about way back then
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •