Page 805 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815855905 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 805

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Video or it didn't happen
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Video or it didn't happen
    The day that works for me with boobs it will happen for you all with singing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I'll show you mine...

(This journal brings out the worst in me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I'll show you mine...

(This journal brings out the worst in me.)
    If they are the worst in you then the rest must be magnificent.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    The day that works for me with boobs it will happen for you all with singing.
    For a full-on squawking 'Goooood moooorning HYDRA-BAAAAAAD' and dance routine I'd take you up on that offer.

You first.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    You first.
    Well, I apologize, but I was raised to be a gentleman. It is always 'ladies first.'

and they say manners never pay off....

seriously though, I am no way near coordinated enough for Bollywood.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    If they are the worst in you then the rest must be magnificent.
    Preach it brother...

I had a revelation today while reading the standard "Your advice sucks because you are a young man/old woman/whatever and I am the complete opposite so none of it applies" posts. We are all wasting our fucking times. I mean, Mark is a middle aged man, who has hardly any visible body fat, used to be a world-class athlete, has great hair and a hot Pescatarian wife. Who here fits that demographic? Obviously we can learn nothing from this man.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you completely. *chuckle*

I am fairly prejudiced against very young men who never had a pound to lose, but still think they're experts. I mean let's face it, nothing is going to show on them for a few years. Even as a young woman, I went from 156 pounds to 118 pounds in six weeks eating nothing but lattes and pizza. It didn't make me a weight loss guru. And I was even IFing, though I just thought I was eating one meal a day.

I got about half way through a long post about it in that thread, then cancelled it before I posted.

When Monkey Island at the SF Zoo got overpopulated with too many "bachelor" young males, chaos and violence reigned. I've kind of never looked at young men quite the same way since.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    I had a revelation today while reading the standard "Your advice sucks because you are a young man/old woman/whatever and I am the complete opposite so none of it applies" posts. We are all wasting our fucking times. I mean, Mark is a middle aged man, who has hardly any visible body fat, used to be a world-class athlete, has great hair and a hot Pescatarian wife. Who here fits that demographic? Obviously we can learn nothing from this man.

dang... me too.... I never knew Mark's wife was born between 20 Feb-20 March...... if you ain't larnin, lays down, youse dead!

There is a radio commercial playing here that uses a quote from some smart person. The quote goes "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing tomato doesn't go in a fruit salad".....

I think alot of the wisen-heimer young whipper snappers may be knowledgable, but they aint wise.....