Page 802 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 802

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Instead of " Good Morning", how about " Hey Dickhead". I bet you'd get an answer then! Then you could make a joke that you knew they could answer! I mean really, what are they gonna do? Maybe you just gotta speak their language!
    LOL Sadly this is the Army so they are all about courtesy. CSM Dickhead would be offended.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Try singing it?
    I'll give it a try.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Even if I only mumble something, it's ingrained into me to respond if someone offers a pleasantry. I generally try to be kind (or at least civil, on a bad day) to the poor service folks that hafta tolerate me. Even ass early in the morning, you'd at least get a "'Morning" or a nod.
    I've never understood not being at least civil or polite. Being a jackass to one that hasn't earned it makes no sense.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Being a jackass to one that hasn't earned it makes no sense.
    Yes, but sometimes being a jackass is its own reward, at least I am assuming.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'd like video of the singing please
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL Sadly this is the Army so they are all about courtesy. CSM Dickhead would be offended.
    This made me laugh out loud.

If someone says "Good Morning" to me and I'm not in the "Good Morning" spirit, I will say "Hi. How are you?" It's only polite. Being impolite is a jerk move and garners having their car door kicked.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    This made me laugh out loud.

If someone says "Good Morning" to me and I'm not in the "Good Morning" spirit, I will say "Hi. How are you?" It's only polite. Being impolite is a jerk move and garners having their car door kicked.
    Kick a car door? Never! Do you know how long it takes to shine boots?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Kick a car door? Never! Do you know how long it takes to shine boots?
    As a matter of fact, yes... yes, I do. And the time it takes would be totally worth kicking some asshole's car.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    As a matter of fact, yes... yes, I do. And the time it takes would be totally worth kicking some asshole's car.
    Hmm...this is a compelling argument. Also, I could put in for workman's comp if I injure my foot...

PrimalCon New York
    Furlough Thursday woot woot.

Went to the farmer's market bought the important things in life - aka goat cheese truffles. Cheese from local goats, honey from local bees, dark chocolate from ...well, probably from some oppressed 3rd world slave labor...but 2 out of 3 ain't bad :/