Page 801 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 301701751791799800801802803811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 801

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    What is happening in this world? People are impatient jerks who act with entitlement all day long! Thanks for the encouragement in my journal, I am in a much better place/space. I hope things get better on your front soon, I know it is a drag.
    I'm a firm believer that rudeness should be painful. I'd like to see instant Kharma. I think if rude people were routinely punched in the face they might change their demeanor.

Me: Good morning.
    Them: blank stare.
    Me: Well, I hope you have a nice day.
    Them: stare of contempt.
    Me: *PUNCH IN THE FACE*

Seriously, I recall reading a news article some 20 years ago where a kid went into a gas station and asked for change. The attendent said something like "What do I look like a f*cking bank?" So the kid shot him 6 times in the chest.

Sounds about right. I'd let him off if I were on the jury.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I'm a firm believer that rudeness should be painful. I'd like to see instant Kharma. I think if rude people were routinely punched in the face they might change their demeanor.

I SOOOO agree!

I was in the grocery store a while back (a year maybe) - I was in line with my shopping cart - had just got new progressive lens and was not used to them - dealing with the distortion thing. I accidently bumped my cart into the woman standing in front of me - she turned a glared at me and I said "OH! I'm so sorry!" .............. she then grabbed my cart and shoved it at me - forcing the handrail into my ribs and pushing me back. I was so stunned I just stared at her - not knowing what to say or do.

I would have LOVED to see a little instant "Kharma" on that day!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I would have rammed my cart into her again, only this time harder. What a bitch...

Jon, I may not be an exuberantly pleasant person in the morning - especially if it takes a long time to get on the Island, but I will always acknowledge the guards. Especially the hunky ones.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I would have rammed my cart into her again, only this time harder. What a bitch...

Jon, I may not be an exuberantly pleasant person in the morning - especially if it takes a long time to get on the Island, but I will always acknowledge the guards. Especially the hunky ones.
    Well, I am sure the hunky guards appreciate it

Also, I am not expecting exuberance, but "Good morning" mumbled back would not be amiss. Seriously, I have people who's ID I have been checking for 5+ years and they have not once said a single word to me. I would not piss on them if they were on fire.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I would not piss on them if they were on fire.
    Betcha would................ cuz I think you're a pretty a decent guy. That's why after 5 years you are still greeting them in the morning and being pleasant!

We can't control what others do........ we can only do what we know to be right and decent.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Betcha would................ cuz I think you're a pretty a decent guy. That's why after 5 years you are still greeting them in the morning and being pleasant!

We can't control what others do........ we can only do what we know to be right and decent.
    Bingo.

Tomi wins today.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Bingo.

Tomi wins today.
    *grumbles* maybe Tomi is right but still. They are poop heads and I am pouting about it. *grumbles*

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    *grumbles* maybe Tomi is right but still. They are poop heads and I am pouting about it. *grumbles*
    In that respect you are right too... we all need a good grumble rant and pout about the poop heads every now and then.

I often leave the store with my own personal rant about those folks going through my head.
    It starts with %*#dammit... kindness costs NOTHING people! And generally goes one for about 5 or so minutes of me making faces in my car and getting it out of my system so I can be happy again, because I'm the one choosing to try and spread a few smiles when I'm out.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Instead of " Good Morning", how about " Hey Dickhead". I bet you'd get an answer then! Then you could make a joke that you knew they could answer! I mean really, what are they gonna do? Maybe you just gotta speak their language!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Try singing it?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!