Page 800 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 300700750790798799800801802810850900 ... LastLast
Results 7,991 to 8,000 of 11010

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 800

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So I have that wonderful 'someone is stabbing me in the back of my eye' feeling which is nature's way of letting me know I will soon have a full blown migraine. Third day of work with bare minimum personnel. At least I am not getting rained on today. On a seperate note, if someone says "Good morning" to you and you do not respond, I hope you get a painful sexually transmitted disease. Of course, if that was the case this town would have the highest STD rate in the nation - well, it might already, who knows.

Just looked at my LES. Now I am depressed and have a headache.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My LES was $270 short............. I've reached the point of "it is what it is" and have taken to enjoying my 3 days weekends despite...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My LES was $270 short............. I've reached the point of "it is what it is" and have taken to enjoying my 3 days weekends despite...
    Agreed, and perhaps it is just the nature of the beast. Whether we have 4 guards or 2 we still have to move the same amount of traffic through the gate, and it is just getting on my nerves. I say "Good morning" literally 3000-5000 times a day and get a response about 10% of the time. All the constant bitching of "why is it taking so long to get on post?" really gets old. Then to look at your paycheck and go "Damn, I made more as a SPC in the Army" it is just another kick in the dick.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Hope that migraine stays only a nagging headache.............. sorry Canio!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hope you feel better.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    As promised.... Why It Shouldn't Be Difficult To Write Believable Female Characters

I just LOVE Martin's response!

Btw, I'm on book 5! Have slowed down a lot cos I know I'll have to wait a long time for the next instalment...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I just LOVE Martin's response!

Btw, I'm on book 5! Have slowed down a lot cos I know I'll have to wait a long time for the next instalment...
    LMAO. Me too. I needed that laugh.

Don't slow down. Finish so you can talk smack and act all superior like the rest of us! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hope you feel better.
    Thanks. Being off work helps. Seriously, that place is driving me nuts. I hope all is well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Hope that migraine stays only a nagging headache.............. sorry Canio!
    Thanks Tomi

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    What is happening in this world? People are impatient jerks who act with entitlement all day long! Thanks for the encouragement in my journal, I am in a much better place/space. I hope things get better on your front soon, I know it is a drag.