Page 8 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 67891018581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 8

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Naiadknight - I am sure I will but am going to wait until I get home to confirm such just in case IT is not a fan of it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by JenCat View Post
    My husband's roommate in grad school had some big reptile thing (an iguana, maybe?). The iguana would sit like a statue in the living room. The cat would try to sneak up on it. As soon as the cat was within reach, WHAP, the tail would knock the cat across the room. Apparently the cat wasn't particularly smart, because it kept trying to get the lizard.
    That sounds like an iguana. Their tail swipe can be very painful as can their bite. They can also be up to 6 feet long and 20 pounds, which makes them far more capable of kicking a cat's ass than a 5 inch gecko lol
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    The only questionable content is a scene where the chick is "nude" aside from geek toys covering the NSFW parts of her anatomy. Everything else should be fine. I'm not saying get yourself in trouble, just giving you a heads up.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    The only questionable content is a scene where the chick is "nude" aside from geek toys covering the NSFW parts of her anatomy.
    Is it wrong for me to be sad about this? I'll watch it tonight. Thanks for the link

geostump is offline Senior Member
    1) Ok, so cats & geckos are bad. Dogs and geckos may be better.

2) I dip bacon or sausage in my over easy eggs. Hollandaise is a PITA to make. The first time I ever heard my mom drop the f-bomb was making that.

3) The hair thing was a total accident. I was dying it all over to match my roots(dark blonde) and got the hair color from Sally's beauty. The clerk in the store told me that since my hair doesn't take color well to try a clarifying mask before hand and then leave the color on for 45 minutes. When I rinsed it out, I was a brunette! So I've been a brunette for 2 weeks and was a blonde for almost 35 years. The conclusion, brunettes do have more fun.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    1) Ok, so cats & geckos are bad. Dogs and geckos may be better.

2) I dip bacon or sausage in my over easy eggs. Hollandaise is a PITA to make. The first time I ever heard my mom drop the f-bomb was making that.

3) The hair thing was a total accident. I was dying it all over to match my roots(dark blonde) and got the hair color from Sally's beauty. The clerk in the store told me that since my hair doesn't take color well to try a clarifying mask before hand and then leave the color on for 45 minutes. When I rinsed it out, I was a brunette! So I've been a brunette for 2 weeks and was a blonde for almost 35 years. The conclusion, brunettes do have more fun.

1. Geckos are probably best kept away from other animals. They are delicate. Our dog found them boring but other dogs could see them as a chew toy or something to be stepped on. Also since reptiles can potentially spread salmonella you probably do not want one roaming around your house. (the little wild ones outside are fine unless you frequently lick your windows...hey, I don't judge)

2. Yes, I can see why making hollandaise would be fbomb inciting.

3. Nice to hear you are having fun and to think all it took was some hair dye

I will remember that with geckos. Our australian shepherd likes to "find the squeaker" on all animals, especially the cat. I could imagine a gecko would be in the same boat.

We'll see if I have to keep up on the color in a couple of weeks when the roots grow out a bit. If I have to touch that up then I will take care of the eyebrows at that time. I have white blonde eyebrows.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I have white blonde eyebrows.

At least you don't shave them off and pencil them back in. That is a behavior I have never understood.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    You see even funnier behavior down here: hispanic ladies, with gorgeous eybrow anybody would be jealous of, shaving them off and penciling in the permanently surprised look.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Never shaved them off but I pencil them in daily now. Even if I don't wear makeup, I have to pencil them in to look somewhat normal.
    Georgette