Page 796 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 296696746786794795796797798806846896 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 10894

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 796

  1. #7951
    tomi's Avatar
    tomi is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    6,471
    Primal Fuel
    Enjoy your days off
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

    Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

  2. #7952
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Enjoy your days off
    Thanks I fully intend to.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  3. #7953
    jenn26point2's Avatar
    jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,774
    Enjoy your weekend, Canio! My Furlough day will be spent taking my daughter to the hospital for some VERY unpleasant testing. Saturday will be spent doing all the things I can't do on Friday, i.e. run, groceries, cleaning, etc. Sunday, who knows.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)




  4. #7954
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Enjoy your weekend, Canio! My Furlough day will be spent taking my daughter to the hospital for some VERY unpleasant testing. Saturday will be spent doing all the things I can't do on Friday, i.e. run, groceries, cleaning, etc. Sunday, who knows.
    Bleh, that stinks. I hope the kiddlette comest through the tests okay.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  5. #7955
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,490
    My house full of boys just loves Weird Al. Me Too. My 9 yr old currently loves "Virus Alert" and "Oh Ricky"

  6. #7956
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    My house full of boys just loves Weird Al. Me Too. My 9 yr old currently loves "Virus Alert" and "Oh Ricky"
    <3

    Smart boys, just like their mother.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  7. #7957
    Pebbles67's Avatar
    Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley New York
    Posts
    9,490
    They went to see Weird Al in concert about 2 years ago. My husband said it was the best concert he had ever seen. That is saying a lot considering he has seen some big names.

  8. #7958
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    They went to see Weird Al in concert about 2 years ago. My husband said it was the best concert he had ever seen. That is saying a lot considering he has seen some big names.
    Wait, wait, wait, there are bigger names in music than Weird Al? Unpossible!

    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  9. #7959
    tomi's Avatar
    tomi is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    6,471
    I'm a huge Weird Al fan! I'd love to see him in concert................. will check to see if he is ever going to be in Oregon.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

    Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

  10. #7960
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I'm a huge Weird Al fan! I'd love to see him in concert................. will check to see if he is ever going to be in Oregon.

    You should. He is great in concert, well, he was 10+ years ago.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •