Page 794 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 294694744784792793794795796804844894 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 794

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good move, from what I've seen, about the only thing you can get there are a death certificate and a casket.....Still wouldn't mind visiting Mexico though, just one of the more safer joints!
    Yeah, I would like to actually spend some time there myself. Where I go is a little border town, and the only part I see is the part I need to, which is not much. Parts of the country are supposed to be very nice though.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yeah, diesel is the same here - added taxes so they can gouge trucking companies.

I wish we had a pub worth walking too. Local bars in the US suck and none have any beer worth drinking.
    We have a few decent bars/pubs here and they're a 30 min walk from my house.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    We have a few decent bars/pubs here and they're a 30 min walk from my house.
    Must be nice. There is not a decent beer on tap within 50 miles of my house.

edit: okay, the double IPA at the Bisbee brewing company is decent, and that is only 30 miles of so from here.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

tomi is offline Senior Member
    what? you can't walk 30 miles or so? what a whimp!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    what? you can't walk 30 miles or so? what a whimp!!!
    Oh, I am sure I could if push came to shove, but the beer is not worth the walk. It is good but not that good.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hubby has a beer party on the books for Sep. Our country-fried gun shop owner neighbor, hubby, Amish friend (seriously, horse and buggy Amish), husband of Third's school teacher (the guy with the glass eye), perhaps my Suzuki Boulevard-riding brother, too. I could invite you in... Great Lakes Brewery.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hubby has a beer party on the books for Sep. Our country-fried gun shop owner neighbor, hubby, Amish friend (seriously, horse and buggy Amish), husband of Third's school teacher (the guy with the glass eye), perhaps my Suzuki Boulevard-riding brother, too. I could invite you in... Great Lakes Brewery.
    Nice, very nice. Thank you, but, sadly, you are also not in walking distance

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Your description of the group is hysterical. This sounds as if it is the plot of a movie.
    Bachelor Party 10 - Beer Party. "Watch what happens when mature men have too much grain..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Your description of the group is hysterical. This sounds as if it is the plot of a movie.
    Bachelor Party 10 - Beer Party. "Watch what happens when mature men have too much grain..."
    LMAO. You and CC should get together to collaborate on future posts and other projects The pair of you are hilarious.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    LOL! You have my permission to turn this into a screenplay, Pebbles - I know you are in theater. To add one more twist - hubby is actually waffling between the Great Lakes Brewery, which is in Cleveland, and the Brewer's Apprentice, which is in Freehold NJ, where we used to live, and was founded and is run entirely by gals. We have pics of hubby carrying the kiddos as babies and toddlers in a backpack on his back whilst brewing cases of oatmeal stout. Cleveland or Jersey?? Hmm.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC