Page 792 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 292692742782790791792793794802842892 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 792

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Tell me about it, and I had just gotten a perm and my nails done.
    your hair is long enough to perm? holycrap! you going hippy or some such??? Next you'll be wearing flared bottom jeans and tie-dye t-shirts!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    your hair is long enough to perm? holycrap! you going hippy or some such??? Next you'll be wearing flared bottom jeans and tie-dye t-shirts!
    what I do on weekends is my business >.>

As for hair, nah, it is way too short to even need to comb/brush. On leave I actually did start to grow a beard. First time in my life I have had enough time to actually grow facial hair. It was just starting to fill in when I got the 'you are too scratchy to kiss' speech. I liked my starter beard but I love me some kisses.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

what I do on weekends is my business >.>

As for hair, nah, it is way too short to even need to comb/brush. On leave I actually did start to grow a beard. First time in my life I have had enough time to actually grow facial hair. It was just starting to fill in when I got the 'you are too scratchy to kiss' speech. I liked my starter beard but I love me some kisses.
    Yes, indead... what you do at home is your business.... not preaching, just shocked that you'd be the coiffed, manicure kinda guy.... I figured you to be the nail-chewing, leather hand sort.... but what ever blows air up your skirt fella! no judging here!

I used to grow a beard every winter... cuz all animals grow a winter coat.... and it got scratchy, fortunately for me the wife likes the scratchy parts..... so I got the beard AND still got the kisses...... so I get the liking the starter beard and the kisses...

Yes, indead... what you do at home is your business.... not preaching, just shocked that you'd be the coiffed, manicure kinda guy.... I figured you to be the nail-chewing, leather hand sort.... but what ever blows air up your skirt fella! no judging here!

I used to grow a beard every winter... cuz all animals grow a winter coat.... and it got scratchy, fortunately for me the wife likes the scratchy parts..... so I got the beard AND still got the kisses...... so I get the liking the starter beard and the kisses...

It's all good man. I was joking. Judge to your heart's content. I can't say I recall ever getting a manicure. I did get a pedicure when I got back from Iraq. 15 months of boots and sand and I deserved it. I still pity the poor lady performing that hateful task.

Ah, you lucky scratchy man you. I wont ask what constitutes 'parts'
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

It's all good man. I was joking. Judge to your heart's content. I can't say I recall ever getting a manicure. I did get a pedicure when I got back from Iraq. 15 months of boots and sand and I deserved it. I still pity the poor lady performing that hateful task.

Ah, you lucky scratchy man you. I wont ask what constitutes 'parts'
    me too.... all fun and games until someone looses an eye as they say....

yeah, I can feel for ya with the pedicure and the pity for the trauma tech doing it...

face, man... face.... mind in the gutter again I see... at least I have great company!

Seems you must be workin the night shift....... makes me think of a song....

me too.... all fun and games until someone looses an eye as they say....

yeah, I can feel for ya with the pedicure and the pity for the trauma tech doing it...

face, man... face.... mind in the gutter again I see... at least I have great company!

Then it is just fun.

Indeed. I tip well but probably not well enough to pay a therapist.

Oh, face, right...that was my second guess...okay, third.

Then it is just fun.

Indeed. I tip well but probably not well enough to pay a therapist.

Oh, face, right...that was my second guess...okay, third.
    there are only a few things (or people, for that matter) I take seriously..... online jabber isn't one of them..... food is!

Wow... face was that high on your list??? dang... I must be in the cesspool!

Wow... face was that high on your list??? dang... I must be in the cesspool!
    Nah, you aren't even close to Ohio

one of these days I will figure out why I dislike Ohio so much for a state I have never visited.

Nah, you aren't even close to Ohio

one of these days I will figure out why I dislike Ohio so much for a state I have never visited.
    I HAVE visited Ohio... I've been to Cleveland and some other small town. My wife (before she was my wife) went up to do the oath of enlistment for a friends son in to the Navy...... he got thrown out about 2 years later for some criminal behavior. I don't remember what exactly. I will say that the people are fabulous...... the state is very green, and it was an enjoyable drive.... Cleveland sucked.... hugely.... it was December, so that may have played a part in it as well. I wouldn't mind going back to Cleveland to go to Michael Symons resturant though....

Huh, you make it sound not so bad. Good deal