Page 790 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 790

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    A musician I am told. I have heard of him but outside of Margaritaville, I have no idea what music he actually made. Then again, I am pretty clueless of most music of the 20th/21st centuries.
    Okay - I am familiar with Margaritaville - good song!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Fruitcakes is an awesome CD. My favorite song on it is "Delaney Talks to Statues".
    It seems to me that JB might be quirky enough for me to appreciate his music. One of these days I should crawl out from under my musical rock and listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Okay - I am familiar with Margaritaville - good song!
    very true indeed.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about that the other day while in rural Oregon, which apparently is much the same as rural West Virginia, why is it that you often see rail thin guys with very large wives but seldom the opposite? I mean, when was the last time you saw a 110 pound woman with a 300+ pound dude (that was not a pro-athlete). Seems rare around these parts at least. Things that make me go hmmm.... (not saying it doesn't happen, it just seems to be far more skewed the other way.)
    my theory is they're chubby chasers. whenever i've been hit on specifically for my weight, the guys were lean (there are female chubby chasers, they just aren't very prevalent round these here parts)

and after the 4th, gas jumped up to 3.50-somthing. BE JEALOUS. i don't know specifically what it is because i don't need to fill up yet, but i imagine it'll be higher when i do
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    my theory is they're chubby chasers.
    Could be. Could be. To each their own. I just found it a curious phenomenon.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    LMAO. I have no idea if you just made that up or are quoting something but that is straight up awesome. That said, I would like to see a 12 pound nestle crunch.

huh...apparently it is Jimmy Buffet. I now feel old and out of touch.
    If I saw a 12 lb Nestles Crunch, I would be tempted to EAT a 12 lb Nestles Crunch.....

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    If I saw a 12 lb Nestles Crunch, I would be tempted to EAT a 12 lb Nestles Crunch.....
    That sounds Man V Foodalcious!

Canio, try and listen to song called '5 o'clock somewhere', by Alan jackson & Jimmy Buffet, I reckons you might appreciate it.....

I got more chances of shitting a brick, rough edges and all if petrol ever gets down 3.50 a gallon over 'ere again!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That sounds Man V Foodalcious!

Canio, try and listen to song called '5 o'clock somewhere', by Alan jackson & Jimmy Buffet, I reckons you might appreciate it.....

I got more chances of shitting a brick, rough edges and all if petrol ever gets down 3.50 a gallon over 'ere again!

I've heard it. That is a great song. I just had no idea who it was by. Awesome.

three pounds fifty? That is still like $6.00 a gallon...f*ck that.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    I've heard it. That is a great song. I just had no idea who it was by. Awesome.

three pounds fifty? That is still like $6.00 a gallon...f*ck that.
    It is a beauty.

I worked out our currant price to about 6.60, so I should think yer looking at over 10 bucks......
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 07-17-2013 at 05:01 AM. Reason: more data

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Canio - welcome back! Enjoying peeking around here when I have a few spare minutes.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I think we would have a lot more fit people in this country if gas was $10!

Your vaca makes me think fondly of our younger years when we took lots of adventures up and down the coast. Geeze I sound old!