Page 789 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 789

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    welcome back! You have been missed. Did you get my email or haven't you returned to work yet? I sent you something regarding our gate guards and the furlough.

I have no idea what the cost of gas is here. I don't pay attention b/c it doesn't matter much, really. I have to buy it and I have a $50 limit each week. I hit $50, I stop and hope and pray it'll get me through the week. Whether it's $2 a gallon or $5 a gallon, I still have to buy it and paying attention to the price just depresses me so I don't bother anymore...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    welcome back! You have been missed. Did you get my email or haven't you returned to work yet? I sent you something regarding our gate guards and the furlough.

I have no idea what the cost of gas is here. I don't pay attention b/c it doesn't matter much, really. I have to buy it and I have a $50 limit each week. I hit $50, I stop and hope and pray it'll get me through the week. Whether it's $2 a gallon or $5 a gallon, I still have to buy it and paying attention to the price just depresses me so I don't bother anymore...
    Today is my first day back. I will get your email in about 30 minutes when I get up to the office. I don't have outlook configured on the computer at the gates.

I can definitely see your point on gas. It is just downright depressing.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, the amount Europeans pay for gas is amazingly shocking. I am not sure how you all do not revolt. Then again, there is something nice about walking to the pub.
    Some peeps did try a revolt regarding the price of petroleum over here a few years, by trying to boycott certain stations until they dropped their prices, but it lasted about an hour or two and as Jenn says, you got to get it so you gets it.....

What does jar me off is that diesel is more expensive than petrol even though its cheaper to manufacture, and most of it goes to the government in tax, their all robbing bastards!

True on the pub walk, my local alehouse is about a 10 minute walk, there.........

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Some peeps did try a revolt regarding the price of petroleum over here a few years, by trying to boycott certain stations until they dropped their prices, but it lasted about an hour or two and as Jenn says, you got to get it so you gets it.....

What does jar me off is that diesel is more expensive than petrol even though its cheaper to manufacture, and most of it goes to the government in tax, their all robbing bastards!

True on the pub walk, my local alehouse is about a 10 minute walk, there.........
    Yeah, diesel is the same here - added taxes so they can gouge trucking companies.

I wish we had a pub worth walking too. Local bars in the US suck and none have any beer worth drinking.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, days of eating crap are having the annoying effect of making me hungry. My body is going, "Hey, dude, yeah, you. It is 10 am. Where the hell is the food?" It apparently did not get the memo that the vacation is over.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, days of eating crap are having the annoying effect of making me hungry. My body is going, "Hey, dude, yeah, you. It is 10 am. Where the hell is the food?" It apparently did not get the memo that the vacation is over.
    "I want a Junior Mint! I don't want a 12-pound Nestlé Crunch for $25! I want Junior Mints! We need more Fruitcakes in this world, and less bakers!"

I'm not sure why, but that seemed relevant.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    "I want a Junior Mint! I don't want a 12-pound Nestlé Crunch for $25! I want Junior Mints! We need more Fruitcakes in this world, and less bakers!"

I'm not sure why, but that seemed relevant.
    LMAO. I have no idea if you just made that up or are quoting something but that is straight up awesome. That said, I would like to see a 12 pound nestle crunch.

huh...apparently it is Jimmy Buffet. I now feel old and out of touch.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Who's Jimmy Buffet?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Who's Jimmy Buffet?
    A musician I am told. I have heard of him but outside of Margaritaville, I have no idea what music he actually made. Then again, I am pretty clueless of most music of the 20th/21st centuries.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Fruitcakes is an awesome CD. My favorite song on it is "Delaney Talks to Statues".
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly