Page 788 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 288688738778786787788789790798838888 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 788

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Gas in central Ohio is running $3.69/gal. Took a $.40 jump in the past week. Bastards
    Yeah, it is $3.49 here. I remember being mad back when it went over $1. The good old days.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    The sad part was that I was more happy about the good service than the nudity. I am getting old
    Shoot, my husband kisses me yesterday and for the first time EVER, I felt pecs! My first reaction was, "well hello nurse!). There were no moobs felt in this situation.
    Georgette

Shoot, my husband kisses me yesterday and for the first time EVER, I felt pecs! My first reaction was, "well hello nurse!). There were no moobs felt in this situation.
    Geo on pec patrol. Woot woot.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back!

Speaking about Seattle, I met the son of one of our patients and he lives in Seattle. He told me that Seattle was having Ohio weather and we were having their rain. Now that he's gone, we have Ohio weather. It's 93 and humid as fuck with no relief in sight.
    A friend in Delaware told me that they're having Ansteorran (Texan) weather - over 100. In the meantime, it's under 90 and rainy here...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Welcome back sir, glad you enjoyed your sojourn!

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    The sad part was that I was more happy about the good service than the nudity. I am getting old
    Worrying.......

Bang water round here is about 1.45ish a litre, but with 4.5 or so litres to the gallon at the currant exchange rate is a few bucks, can't understand why cycling's getting so popular!
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 07-15-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Bang water round here is about 1.45ish a litre, but with 4.5 or so litres to the gallon at the currant exchange rate is a few bucks, can't understand why cycling's getting so popular!
    Yes, the amount Europeans pay for gas is amazingly shocking. I am not sure how you all do not revolt. Then again, there is something nice about walking to the pub.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like an awesome trip, and a nice bonus for naked service of good coffee(I'm jealous and I hate you) . I'm paying $3.55 a gallon her in WV. No movie star sightings here, but you might see an old toothless woman and a skinny guy on a Harley with his 900 lb girlfriend wearing a halter top on the back...that's always a fun.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    No movie star sightings here, but you might see an old toothless woman and a skinny guy on a Harley with his 900 lb girlfriend wearing a halter top on the back...that's always a fun.
    I was thinking about that the other day while in rural Oregon, which apparently is much the same as rural West Virginia, why is it that you often see rail thin guys with very large wives but seldom the opposite? I mean, when was the last time you saw a 110 pound woman with a 300+ pound dude (that was not a pro-athlete). Seems rare around these parts at least. Things that make me go hmmm.... (not saying it doesn't happen, it just seems to be far more skewed the other way.)

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Welcom back guy. Sounds like a great trip... good food, good coffee... good times!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Welcom back guy. Sounds like a great trip... good food, good coffee... good times!
    Thank you good sir. Good times indeed.