Page 787 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 287687737777785786787788789797837887 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 787

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha I noticed that about the traffic as well! Posted speed limits around here are usually 10-15 mph under what people actually go. Different interstates have different "drivers rules" too. You can definitely do 90 mph on I-90 with the right amount of traffic (in the left lane, obviously), which is 25 over.
    Yes, I can see that, and it seems to fit what I have heard about the NE. The NW seems to be a different animal. As one person said, "Well, I guess we are not in a hurry to get anywhere..." Really? Gheesh, I am. I like getting to places not going to them. I do not like going to the movies. I like watching the movie. The getting there is the annoying part. I do not like going to the store. I do not like going home. I like being home.

That said, I do not fault someone for driving the speed limit (in the appropriate lane...not the passing lane) but below it? In every lane? Please go to hell.

BTW Nameless...happy few days after being married! Woot woot!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Day 2 in the jungle (of married life): back to work
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Day 2 in the jungle (of married life): back to work
    Yes, but now you get to casually drop 'my husband' into conversation. "Well, this morning my husband rolled over and hit snooze..." or "And then my husband said...."

Just do not call him DH on here or I will have to disown you.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Nah, he's still Hulky. I also made it very clear to him that we are not Mr. and Mrs. Hisname Hulky. We are Mr. Hisname Hulky and Mrs. myname Hulky, or Mr. & Mrs. Hulky.

That being said, I have to make a new personal email address because mine is based on my maiden name ><
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Nah, he's still Hulky. I also made it very clear to him that we are not Mr. and Mrs. Hisname Hulky. We are Mr. Hisname Hulky and Mrs. myname Hulky, or Mr. & Mrs. Hulky.

That being said, I have to make a new personal email address because mine is based on my maiden name ><
    The awesomenessformerlyknownas...@whatevermail.com

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome back, Cutie. We pay $3.85 a gallon in upstate NY without movie stars or beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Welcome back, Cutie. We pay $3.85 a gallon in upstate NY without movie stars or beaches.
    Well, hello Gorgeousness. $3.85 is rather too much also, but without movie stars? From see with the Steve Buschemi, Peter Dinklage, and James Bond sightings... :P

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Welcome back!

Speaking about Seattle, I met the son of one of our patients and he lives in Seattle. He told me that Seattle was having Ohio weather and we were having their rain. Now that he's gone, we have Ohio weather. It's 93 and humid as fuck with no relief in sight.

Men are more visual creatures sexually( or so I've been told). It would make sense that the coffee chick got the old juices flowing as it were.
    Georgette

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Gas in central Ohio is running $3.69/gal. Took a $.40 jump in the past week. Bastards
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Men are more visual creatures sexually( or so I've been told). It would make sense that the coffee chick got the old juices flowing as it were.
    The sad part was that I was more happy about the good service than the nudity. I am getting old