Page 786 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 286686736776784785786787788796836886 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 786

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Headed out of town for a while. See you all when I get back.

HUGS!
    Enjoy the trip..... I'm not gonna hug ya.....

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    I hope you are lucky enough to be getting out of this heat! Safe travels... :-)
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Have a great trip and take some rain back to AZ.
    Georgette

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    meant to link this yesterday but forgot
    How To Make A Bacon American Flag - Business Insider
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    That's cute.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    That is glorious and very patriotic. I think everyday may have to be the 4th of July in Casa de Canio.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Well, the trip was fun. I saw some awesome things and drove a cubicsh*tton of miles.

Some observations...

Man has done/built some magnificent things - pyramids, Eifel Tower, etc. They do not compare to the things nature has created. Crater Lake...seriously, so beautiful. Red wood trees...how the f*ck tall are you? I mean, really?

Whales, well, they are damned cool. We were lucky enough to be whale watching the day a super pod happened. 82 killer whales (according to K. My official number was a f*ck load) all traveling together.

Mount St. Helens...looked like a mountain back in the day...so does Rainer...don't let it fool you. Volcanos...yeah, no thanks.

I ate raw oysters. It did nothing for my libido. That said, they did taste great - just like the sea.

Coffee from a girl wearing nothing but a thong and a scarf (She was a Ravenclaw) did much for my libido. It was odd given this was a little coffee shack attached to a crappy gas station in god-knows-where Washington. I walked up to the window and was very surprised. Lack of clothing aside, it was the best service I received at any coffee place on the whole trip. Seriously, she was friendly, polite, and made good espresso. The lack of clothing was a very nice bonus.

The weather...I did not realize AZ was so hot until I left and came back. F*ck the sun.

Speaking of weather, I have been to Seattle twice now and it has still never rained. WTF Seattle, does it actually rain there?

Hell, I went to a rain forest and it didn't rain. Maybe I am the cause of drought.

There is no good coffee in Oregon, at least no where that I happened to be.

Speaking of Oregon, why can't I pump my own gas? Hmm? I do not need someone to do it for me.

Speaking of gas, $4.18 a gallon? Yes, I am looking at you California.

All that said, the trip was excellent. I ate some good food. I ate some absolute crap. I saw some amazing things. I have a new appreciation for Luna Lovegood.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    (She was a Ravenclaw)

I have a new appreciation for Luna Lovegood.
    Hell yeah, Ravenclaw! Hahaha

Glad your trip was good. I've only been to Seattle once and we had one afternoon of downpour, but the weather was otherwise very good. I'm not sure I could live up there, but it seems like a cool area. My folks met up there just after college.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Glad your trip was good. I've only been to Seattle once and we had one afternoon of downpour, but the weather was otherwise very good. I'm not sure I could live up there, but it seems like a cool area. My folks met up there just after college.
    I enjoyed Seattle. It seems like a cool place. Then again, I do like rain (assuming it actually exisists) The traffic sucks but that may be a big city thing. That said, Washington drivers...wtf is up with driving 10 miles/hour below the speed limit? Not in Seattle where people drive normally but outside of it. Seriously, I was about to lose my mind. 50 on the interstate...uh, that nice sign says 65 please drive 65 or 70 or get the f*ck out of the way.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Haha I noticed that about the traffic as well! Posted speed limits around here are usually 10-15 mph under what people actually go. Different interstates have different "drivers rules" too. You can definitely do 90 mph on I-90 with the right amount of traffic (in the left lane, obviously), which is 25 over.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).