Page 780 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 780

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    *whew* Glad I'm redeemable
    I have faith in you
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I have faith in you
    I may be saved yet! Hallelujah!

That's the right faith, right?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I may be saved yet! Hallelujah!

That's the right faith, right?
    The First Church of Canio works a tad differently. It involves more corsets for example...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    The First Church of Canio works a tad differently. It involves more corsets for example...
    Well, it is helpful to be able to visually identify the faithful from the unfaithful.

Speaking of- I just tried on my bodice for the Renn Fest, and I think I can make it work. Only just, but I think it'll work. Yay!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    Well, it is helpful to be able to visually identify the faithful from the unfaithful.

Speaking of- I just tried on my bodice for the Renn Fest, and I think I can make it work. Only just, but I think it'll work. Yay!
    When are you going?

Probably the end of July- waiting to hear back from some friends. But I don't mind going twice if you'll be there

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    I usually go opening weekend but missed it this year. Maybe kids weekend if it's not too hot. My 17 yo is going this Sunday with friends and working really hard to earn $$$. I should borrow my daughter's dragon wings and where my purple tie dye sun dress to be both cool and comfy. Last time I wore a leather slutty vest and was sweaty as hell!

Next Saturday, the 6th, is claimed, but other than that my schedule is open. Just let me know when. Dragon wings and a sundress sounds like a great plan. I just kind of expect to be sweaty and hot. I mean, when else in life can I wear my costumes? I have to get some use out of them! Now if only I could be one of those big girls that doesn't care and wears belly-dance costumes anyway, I'd be set!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I went to the Waxahachie one this spring, during what ended up being a freak cool snap. I wore my velvet wedding dress with HUGE dagged sleeves that nearly trailed the ground when I walked and a leather corset. Breathing was optional, but I had fun all the same.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Breathing is usually optional when you've got a good corset