Page 762 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772812862 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 762

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am neither scary nor intimidating. I feel rather cheated.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Santa should never be scary or intimidating...If he were no one would sit on his lap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Santa should never be scary or intimidating...If he were no one would sit on his lap.
    There has been a distinct lack of lap sitting lately as well. I just can't win.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well, it is the middle of summer...never really a good time of year for Santa's lap to get good use.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Well, there are definitely some kids who running screaming from Santas (I didn't believe in him, so this doesn't really apply to me).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    There has been a distinct lack of lap sitting lately as well. I just can't win.
    This is why Santa travels around the world, to reach those who wish to sit in his lap.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Well, it is the middle of summer...never really a good time of year for Santa's lap to get good use.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Anyway, I am a Christmas year round kind of guy. The stocking is always half full or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Well, there are definitely some kids who running screaming from Santas (I didn't believe in him, so this doesn't really apply to me).
    Me either. I do believe in Father Christmas, however.

This is why Santa travels around the world, to reach those who wish to sit in his lap.
    my sleigh is in the shop

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Ever since I was 13, I've had the voice and the body to match which would either get me into trouble or just plain flat out sucked. For example, when I was 13, my oldest sister was living at home and we have similar voices. I answered the phone and a guy she was seeing started telling me what he wanted to do with me thinking I was her. I hung up on him. He called back and when I heard him speak, I yelled, "I'm 13 you sick fuck!" Body wise, when I was younger, men thought I was older and so if get hit on by men two to three times older than I was so that really messes with you a lot. I think this is a good indication of why I don't like my body