Page 759 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 759

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    9 days until I go on leave. It cannot come fast enough.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    it is impossible to get caught up on your journal when you've been away for a week... so, I'm just going to jump in on the coleslaw discussion. I like mine tangy. There's a restaurant around here called the Iowa Machine Shed. Think old school farm type meals - big bowls of cottage cheese, big bowls of coleslaw, bread basket, etc, the waitstaff wears bib overalls and red plaid shirts... Anyhow, they have THE. BEST. coleslaw. It's tangy, if not a slight bit spicy. I LOVE IT! So if you ever find yourself in Iowa, look up the Iowa Machine Shed restaurant and try it out.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I don't like coleslaw. My mom makes it with vinegar and lemon juice and I LOVE that version, but I think it's disgusting with mayo in it. Was there a euphemism in this discussion that I missed?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I'm not a fan of most 'salads' - coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad etc because of the huge amounts of mayonnaise. As for euphemisms, when is a topic here ever discussed without one?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    I love causing a wee bit of trouble. I find the f bomb makes me seem aggressive, so I try to use it sparingly. With my friends well, fuck, they know how I do.
    *pout* Somehow people find me intimidating/aggressive even without swearing. Which, of course, annoys me, thereby making me more intimidating/aggressive . . . It's a bad cycle.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    *pout* Somehow people find me intimidating/aggressive even without swearing. Which, of course, annoys me, thereby making me more intimidating/aggressive . . . It's a bad cycle.
    Are you tall? Are you well spoken? I get the intimidating tag a lot - I'm 6ft tall, have a 'posh' accent and am reasonably literate. I scare people.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Are you tall? Are you well spoken? I get the intimidating tag a lot - I'm 6ft tall, have a 'posh' accent and am reasonably literate. I scare people.
    I'm only 5'6 or 7, so not that tall, but even at my lightest I'm not delicately built. I am pretty well spoken, and I've been told that when I'm focused on someone, I can be intense.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Like Liz Hurley posh because that would be awesome...just sayi

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I'm only 5'6 or 7, so not that tall, but even at my lightest I'm not delicately built. I am pretty well spoken, and I've been told that when I'm focused on someone, I can be intense.
    5'7" is the perfect height so see...not tall...perfect.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Like Liz Hurley posh because that would be awesome...just sayi
    Not quite as breathy, but close.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!