Page 753 of 1099 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 10982

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 753

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Do you have any idea how amusing I find it that you are talking about sharing spicy kisses with Peter D. and sending letters of thanks to Tom Thumb in the same post.
    I know... I know. But still.
    *is easily amused and nearly cried laughing through Casa del mi Padre last night*
    Heehee. I didn't even see that until you pointed it out.

I loved 'Casa de Mi Padre', too. Also good for laughing until liquid comes out of your body (in one way or the other) is 'Starsky and Hutch', at least for those of us over 40.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    You can tell I've been gone for a bit. I was reading about the lotto win party and I can bartend like a mofo. I've always made drinks from scratch and Pinterest is evil for drink recipes.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    hey now.... sailors don't have to be drunk to drop an f bomb..... it's one of my favorite f'n words!
    Musical Interlude...

"Oooooh, What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?..."

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Musical Interlude...

"Oooooh, What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor? What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?..."
    Depending on the answer to this I might have to re-enlist.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I agree with Dave, part of the engineering apprenticeship is learning to cuss. Its enough a part of it that it should be on the license exam. "Use the following expletives in a grammatically correct sentence."
    My favorite version is "cussing better than the devil in a dive bar losing to a pool shark. "
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I agree with Dave, part of the engineering apprenticeship is learning to cuss. Its enough a part of it that it should be on the license exam. "Use the following expletives in a grammatically correct sentence."
    My favorite version is "cussing better than the devil in a dive bar losing to a pool shark. "
    I think I missed my calling. Damns
    Georgette

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Well, fuck- I grew up on the right side of the tracks, not in New Jersey, and I'm neither a sailor nor an engineer. Does that mean I have to behave?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Well, fuck- I grew up on the right side of the tracks, not in New Jersey, and I'm neither a sailor nor an engineer. Does that mean I have to behave?
    Well, misbehavior has its advantages...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I think I was just screwed when it came to cussing. I grew up where the barrio meets the ghetto, I'm sn engineer, and I'm from west Texas. It's pretty much mandatory.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I think I was just screwed when it came to cussing. I grew up where the barrio meets the ghetto, I'm sn engineer, and I'm from west Texas. It's pretty much mandatory.
    Yeah, sounds mandatory to me.