Page 752 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762802852 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 752

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Damn, does this mean that you are going to start censoring yourself again? Bleh, no fun.
    Only in your journal, for Tomi's sake.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Only in your journal, for Tomi's sake.
    ^Very true. Here anything goes. Tomi, be warned, I swear a lot. I mean like a drunken sailor on shore leave during a swearing festival in Curse Town.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Oops, I just dropped f bombs and shit all over Pebbles journal. Oh well, if it hurts your sensibilities, look the fuck away, AM I RIGHT??!?!

Missed you and your humor. Hope things are going pretty good. How is the job, other than the harassment training. Remember, it is only harassment if you don't like it .

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Oops, I just dropped f bombs and shit all over Pebbles journal. Oh well, if it hurts your sensibilities, look the fuck away, AM I RIGHT??!?!

Missed you and your humor. Hope things are going pretty good. How is the job, other than the harassment training. Remember, it is only harassment if you don't like it .

LOL I've missed the f bombs. Keep dropping them. Why? 'Murica! That's why!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ^Very true. Here anything goes. Tomi, be warned, I swear a lot. I mean like a drunken sailor on shore leave during a swearing festival in Curse Town.
    Nah-uh. That prize goes to my never-finished-middle school NJ gramma who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks - listening to one of her epic all-night Yahtzee tournaments played against her sons would have you feeling saintly.

But your description of your own bad language is incredibly cute!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    I need to get the meat grinder attachment for mine. I have been coveting it for far too long.
    It's pretty awesome..... When I bought my wife her mixer I got the attachment kit that has the grinder, the slicer, the strainer attachments in one package....
    http://www.kitchenaid.com/shop/count...ttachments-3/-[FPPA]-400612/FPPA/

Well, 3.5 hours of SHARP training is done. I now know that it is sexual harassment to say, "Mmmmm, damn girl, you want some fries with that shake?" Also inappropriate is "Nice ass, can I wear it as a hat?" I never would have figured this out without the careful help of the United States Army. Thank you Uncle Sam. <queue patriotic music probably by Sousa.>
    lol.... whoda thunk it....

hey now.... sailors don't have to be drunk to drop an f bomb..... it's one of my favorite f'n words!

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Ex rugby player and have been in an engineering enviroment for 29 years, learning how and when to use the 'f' worm was part of the apprentiship, in both cases! So not adverse.

Good to see that only the finest of folks hangs out in this journal. Out of respect for sober sailors and engineering exrugby players I will now describe it as 'curse like a NJ Grandma on Yahtzee night."

Love it CC. Love it.