Page 751 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761801851 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 10727

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 751

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    I would rather you look like a dog. Much cuter.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I would rather you look like a dog. Much cuter.
    LOL you have a point.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I need to get the meat grinder attachment for mine. I have been coveting it for far too long.
    How do you not have one, yet?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    My grandfather was kind enough to give us enough money at the wedding for us to buy the black cast iron beast, grinder attachment and slicer attachment. I use the grinder every time we have burgers or something made with ground meat. Haven't used the bowl in over a year.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Sadly, I'll have to pass. Apparently he likes spicy foods (at least in my dream) and it made his kiss too hot for me to handle.
    Too funny that it was at a Mexican food stand. Maybe he likes spicy in real life, too!

My Tom Thumb started carrying full fat Fage, and I made sure to tell the store manager how much I appreciated it. Maybe I should follow-up with a letter, so they know their customers want it. (At least, one of them!)
    Do you have any idea how amusing I find it that you are talking about sharing spicy kisses with Peter D. and sending letters of thanks to Tom Thumb in the same post.
    I know... I know. But still.
    *is easily amused and nearly cried laughing through Casa del mi Padre last night*
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-13-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    How do you not have one, yet?
    I blame the vegans...or procrastination... >.>
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Well, 3.5 hours of SHARP training is done. I now know that it is sexual harassment to say, "Mmmmm, damn girl, you want some fries with that shake?" Also inappropriate is "Nice ass, can I wear it as a hat?" I never would have figured this out without the careful help of the United States Army. Thank you Uncle Sam. <queue patriotic music probably by Sousa.>

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well, 3.5 hours of SHARP training is done. I now know that it is sexual harassment to say, "Mmmmm, damn girl, you want some fries with that shake?" Also inappropriate is "Nice ass, can I wear it as a hat?" I never would have figured this out without the careful help of the United States Army. Thank you Uncle Sam. <queue patriotic music probably by Sousa.>
    A Female TI said that to me in basic. LOL
    Wut!?

I pretended I didn't know she was talking to me and did NOT tone down the wiggle portion of the program with the stack out back at all. May have ramped it up a notch or two instead...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    A Female TI said that to me in basic. LOL
    Wut!?

I pretended I didn't know she was talking to me and did NOT tone down the wiggle portion of the program with the stack out back at all. May have ramped it up a notch or two instead...
    I've always said I should have joined the Air Force. At Fort Benning we had no shakes, fries, or females.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Damn, does this mean that you are going to start censoring yourself again? Bleh, no fun.