Page 750 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 250650700740748749750751752760800850 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 10944

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 750

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    There's a small college town that has an old IGA store between home an work that carries full fat Fage. This is the only place in a 50 mile radius that I've found that carries it.
    Same. We have one store. Otherwise I have to drive to Tucson.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    If you decide to make yogurt on a "regular" basis, you may want to geta yogurt maker. I have this one.
    - Yogotherm Yogurt Maker- 2-QT #E69

There are others out there that are electric.... I looked for one that was non-electric becasue I'm trying to save the planet... naah... not really..... though I do like the idea of not increasing my power bill....

Thanks! I might have a hard time selling K on a yogurt maker so soon after getting the ice cream maker but we shall see
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Thanks! I might have a hard time selling K on a yogurt maker so soon after getting the ice cream maker but we shall see
    Surely a silver tongued cavalier like yourself shouldn't have any troubles on that front?!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Now that I have a Kitchenaid mixer, I am totally saving up for the ice cream making attachment.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I can get Peter for you Sabine...He has a house 30 min from mine. My husband saw him at a Mexican food stand about a month ago.

Sadly, I'll have to pass. Apparently he likes spicy foods (at least in my dream) and it made his kiss too hot for me to handle.
    Too funny that it was at a Mexican food stand. Maybe he likes spicy in real life, too!

My Tom Thumb started carrying full fat Fage, and I made sure to tell the store manager how much I appreciated it. Maybe I should follow-up with a letter, so they know their customers want it. (At least, one of them!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Surely a silver tongued cavalier like yourself shouldn't have any troubles on that front?!
    LOL I will get me tongue to work and see where it takes me.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Now that I have a Kitchenaid mixer, I am totally saving up for the ice cream making attachment.
    I need to get the meat grinder attachment for mine. I have been coveting it for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    My Tom Thumb started carrying full fat Fage, and I made sure to tell the store manager how much I appreciated it. Maybe I should follow-up with a letter, so they know their customers want it. (At least, one of them!)
    Good idea. In this day and age no one writes letters anymore so I am sure it will have an impact.

another long post deleted in case I hurt someone's feelings. Bleh.

On the internet no one knows you are a dog, but it is easy to look like an a$$hole.