Page 749 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 749

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I saw that. Microshaft has officially shot themselves in what's left of their foot on the seXbox.
    exactly. Though allegedly they have some exclusive games to make up for it. We'll see. Lord knows we are not buying one.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I can get Peter for you Sabine...He has a house 30 min from mine. My husband saw him at a Mexican food stand about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I can get Peter for you Sabine...He has a house 30 min from mine. My husband saw him at a Mexican food stand about a month ago.
    *cough* autograph *cough*

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I thought she just meant she could get Peter. Like, throw him in a gunnysack or something.
    Well, I have too much respect for him to suggest actually kidnapping him. Plus, Lanisters always pay their debts and I like having all my body parts.

Well, it is Wednesday, that is good. The week is almost half over. That is also good. Food this week has been good. I had crustless quiche for breakfast - sausage, onion, mushrooms and a mix of gorgonzola and mozerella. Pretty tasty at 330 am.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, it is Wednesday, that is good. The week is almost half over. That is also good. Food this week has been good. I had crustless quiche for breakfast - sausage, onion, mushrooms and a mix of gorgonzola and mozerella. Pretty tasty at 330 am.
    Good 'ole Hump Day.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Good 'ole Hump Day.
    Yes, the week is my dromedery.

on a good note: the store hooked me up and started stoking full fat fage again. I'm still going to order the yogurt cultures nameless suggested as I should try making my own yogurt at least once. But, until they show up I can enjoy being lazy again. Also, I have managed to limit my yogurt consumption to one half of a small container a day as opposed to eating every yogurt in the fridge in one day. Yay will power!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I miss my Greek yogurt. Not sure if it is coming back after W30 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I miss my Greek yogurt. Not sure if it is coming back after W30 or not.
    Well, truth be told, I did a whole 30 and then the yogurt came back with a vengence once it was 'allowed'. Now I am learning moderation though still drinking coffee black. I found I actually enjoy it more that way.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    There's a small college town that has an old IGA store between home an work that carries full fat Fage. This is the only place in a 50 mile radius that I've found that carries it.
    Georgette