Page 748 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 248648698738746747748749750758798848 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 748

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    But it's obvious that you want to bone Tyrion.
    Well, Peter Dinklage is hawt.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I hate morons.
    I love 'em. Sauteed in bacon grease with chopped onion, topped with a nice cream sauce, served alongside Zucchini a la Siobhan. Yum!

Come to think of it, Peter Dinklage would be a nice addition.

(As a guest! Really, people!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I love 'em. Sauteed in bacon grease with chopped onion, topped with a nice cream sauce, served alongside Zucchini a la Siobhan. Yum!

Come to think of it, Peter Dinklage would be a nice addition.

(As a guest! Really, people!)

Speaking of the man-himself as a guest - I was reading on another website and a question was asked. When meeting a little person what is the correct etiquette? Does one tower over them, stoop, kneel to be closer to their level etc? I would probably default to treating said person as I do everyone else - I would stand normally. Many people are taller than me and don't stoop etc, but I was curious if there is a 'correct' answer.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    You know, I was wondering about that this evening too. I think I would also just stand. It's only very recently that I suddenly felt I was "over" my starstruck response to celebrities. I know they're just people, I just couldn't stop myself from freaking out about the idea of meeting somebody FAMOUS. Somehow, recently, I was able to accept it. I would probably be like I am with non-famous people: awkward.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Nice Sony presentation from E3. Kingdom Hearts 3. Final Fantasy 14. Supports used games, does not require internet connection (unless you want to play online). $100 less than Xbone. Well played Sony, well played.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Speaking of the man-himself as a guest - I was reading on another website and a question was asked. When meeting a little person what is the correct etiquette? Does one tower over them, stoop, kneel to be closer to their level etc? I would probably default to treating said person as I do everyone else - I would stand normally. Many people are taller than me and don't stoop etc, but I was curious if there is a 'correct' answer.
    Picking them up and giving them a bear hug is inappropriate?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Nice Sony presentation from E3. Kingdom Hearts 3. Final Fantasy 14. Supports used games, does not require internet connection (unless you want to play online). $100 less than Xbone. Well played Sony, well played.
    I saw that. Microshaft has officially shot themselves in what's left of their foot on the seXbox.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Last night, Peter Dinklage running through my dreams. All due to YOU, Canio!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Last night, Peter Dinklage running through my dreams. All due to YOU, Canio!
    Muuuuhaaahaaaaa!

I mean, that is terrible...terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Picking them up and giving them a bear hug is inappropriate?
    I am going to guess that yes, that would be frowned upon.