Page 738 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 238638688728736737738739740748788838 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 10730

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 738

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I dunno, but I suppose... because labeling a certain chocolate covered taco Orthorexic certainly makes me feel better!
    Ah, I like Choco. He amuses me and sometimes puts out good info. Also Chocotacos are freaking delicious...horrible in every way but so good. They are the Taco Bell of icecream.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    indeed. I never claim the time for phone calls, but once the furlough hits I am charging them for every single one. As I sometimes get 5-6 calls a day from work, while I am at home, it might be quite profitable.
    Hey, that could work out well. How much do you get paid per call? It could put a dent in your shortfall
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Hey, that could work out well. How much do you get paid per call? It could put a dent in your shortfall
    15 minutes per call (unless it exceeds 15 minutes in which case however long it lasts).

My guess is that after the first time card where I list it I wont receive calls any more. Win-Win
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes puts out good info, and sometimes puts out completely jacked up info with no basis except in his own weird bias...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Sometimes puts out good info, and sometimes puts out completely jacked up info with no basis except in his own weird bias...
    Oh, so you mean he does the same thing as 95% of the posters here?

I sometimes think the forum should come with a disclaimer.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, so you mean he does the same thing as 95% of the posters here?

I sometimes think the forum should come with a disclaimer.
    I guess... but it's still annoying that he shouts the farcical stuff so loudly and when you try to discuss facts that show he is wrong he steadfastly ignores them. The whole thing where he states that only cold water fishes are fatty just boggles my mind... O_o
    Show him plain evidence otherwise and he doesn't even acknowledge it, just keeps on with his own "story".

It's all weirdness to me.
    Disclaimer indeed.

I think he should spend more time reading his own signature, and taking his own advice that he gives when he feels like he is losing an argument, "Just eat real food."

Everyone here should.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Everyone here should.
    Agreed, and the fish thing is annoying. I read that exchange and was nodding as you whooped his butt. I can see being irked that he did not acknowledge it. He seems to have his group and they seem to talk mainly to each other. Actually, the whole forum seems to have it's little islands of inclusion. Luckily, I like my little island crew here in the journals

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    So now you can take your furlough day on Friday, right?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    So now you can take your furlough day on Friday, right?
    That would be pretty sweet

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Luckily, I like my little island crew here in the journals
    So on this paradise isle, what 6 items (non-human) are we allowed to bring? Not sure if any pet-type creature should be part of that list (I need my cat to keep the wild rats at bay).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).