Page 73 of 1090 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475831231735731073 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 10893

Thread: <Insert Bacon Here> One fat (guy's) primal journal page 73

  1. #721
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm starting to feel better. I did a big swig of Braggs apple cider vinegar and omg that cleared up a lot of things for me.
    Hmm...that does not sound good to me, but I am glad it worked.

    I'll be doing the push ups/run this evening. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it goes.

    I'm trying to schedule a new training class which is always fun. And by fun I mean 'please someone stab me in the face so I have an excuse to go home'

    Good times
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  2. #722
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,812
    Sounds like you're going to be having some good times canio. I'm hoping I can start working out this weekend or the first of next week. This is killing me not doing much of anything.
    Georgette

  3. #723
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Sounds like you're going to be having some good times canio. I'm hoping I can start working out this weekend or the first of next week. This is killing me not doing much of anything.
    It wouldn't be bad if people pulled their heads out of their collective asses. I get told to schedule ranges for the second and last week of April so I do. Then they schedule a new guard class for the 11th-29th of April. Of course, they schedule mandatory FEMA training for the 13th. Then they tell me to schedule ethics training for the 10-12 of May and then schedule mandatory safety training for the same days and times. Some how I am expected to be in all of these places at the same time.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  4. #724
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,812
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It wouldn't be bad if people pulled their heads out of their collective asses. I get told to schedule ranges for the second and last week of April so I do. Then they schedule a new guard class for the 11th-29th of April. Of course, they schedule mandatory FEMA training for the 13th. Then they tell me to schedule ethics training for the 10-12 of May and then schedule mandatory safety training for the same days and times. Some how I am expected to be in all of these places at the same time.
    Haven't you heard of Dolly the Sheep? Clone yourseelf! Seems like an appropriate answer in my summation.
    Georgette

  5. #725
    Pink Grokoddess's Avatar
    Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yukon Canada
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    . And by fun I mean 'please someone stab me in the face so I have an excuse to go home'

    Good times
    LOL!!! Love it!!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

    Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go


    Follow My Journey :-)

  6. #726
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,812
    Or we can trying stabbing someone with a pencil. Lead poisoning is great!
    Georgette

  7. #727
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Or we can trying stabbing someone with a pencil. Lead poisoning is great!
    Sadly we all carry guns. Chances are if I stab someone I am going to get shot lol.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  8. #728
    Pink Grokoddess's Avatar
    Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yukon Canada
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Or we can trying stabbing someone with a pencil. Lead poisoning is great!
    I got stabbed with a pencil once.. hurt like a bit**
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

    Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go


    Follow My Journey :-)

  9. #729
    canio6's Avatar
    canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    S. Arizona
    Posts
    11,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    I got stabbed with a pencil once.. hurt like a bit**
    ouch. Never been stabbed but bitches can hurt quite a bit.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

    What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

  10. #730
    Pink Grokoddess's Avatar
    Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yukon Canada
    Posts
    1,077
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    ouch. Never been stabbed but bitches can hurt quite a bit.
    tee hee
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

    Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go


    Follow My Journey :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •